Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

how much a ski is worth

just wondering how much my ski would be worth it a 2001 gpr 1200 and has new motor and new carbs. come with trailer, cover and has warranty til aug 08. ski is mint . has a few bit 13/19 impellar, free flow exhaust, riva air filters and a riva d-plate. just want to know how much its worth?

+1
    as for trade in your probably looking at 2,000 (depends on the hours) but you can probably sell it out right for around or over 3,000

i traded in my tripple piped 2002 . . for under 3,000

cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    +1
    Location has alot to do with it too. A freshwater boat will also usually bring more $ than one with salt crystals everywhere.

I like to search ebay's completed listings to see what they have recently sold for. Not the most accurate, but I feel that it is better than KBB or NADA.

+1
    Didn't you already sell that ski?

This is the one with the SBT motor right?

Quote Originally Posted by DrewNJ View Post
    Didn't you already sell that ski?

This is the one with the SBT motor right?
    ya this is the 1 and sell fell through due to screw up by dealer that fixed carbs but its all fixed and just want to know how much its worth in my area. sure you know the ski.

I would have paid 4 Grand for it.

A few months ago I was looking everywhere for a GPR. That's all the cash I was willing to pay. But I couldn't find one.

well this 1's for sale again.

+1
    Honesty, and please don't take this with any disrespect, it's going to be a bit tough to sell because of the SBT motor and the general time of year.
    Not that SBT motors are bad (we're not even going down that road) but your typical GPR owner is the type of person that likes to tinker with their machine. Something that you can't do to an SBT motor very well. or very effectively. Don't get me wrong, I think SBT makes some great stock rec motors. We have a 97' XP with an SBT 787 with over 100 hours that runs perfect, but I'd never even think about doing anything to it other than riding it......
    I'd say your in the $2500ish range for that ski....in near perfect shape.
    You'd probably have the best luck selling it in the local paper or on craigs.

Ski's with SBT motors on a forum generally flocked by performance motor heads is a tough sell.....

Good Luck
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by plkerin View Post
    just wondering how much my ski would be worth it a 2001 gpr 1200 and has new motor and new carbs. come with trailer, cover and has warranty til aug 08. ski is mint . has a few bit 13/19 impellar, free flow exhaust, riva air filters and a riva d-plate. just want to know how much its worth?
    I saw were you sold that and it was discovered to have some issues and you refunded the buyer his money! you are definitely a stand up guy! Z

Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
    I saw were you sold that and it was discovered to have some issues and you refunded the buyer his money! you are definitely a stand up guy! Z
    thanks man ya had a carb issue that is fixed now. so im thinking i might sell again

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information