HEY GUYS DONT FORGET UFC IS ON TONIGHT AT 10:00

+1
    bet!!!!!!!!!!!

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbuck12345 View Post
    HEY GUYS DONT FORGET UFC IS ON TONIGHT AT 10:00
    Umm, so?

+1
    I already watched it at 300pm...its in England, 5 hour time difference.....what a bloodbath Penn vs Stevenson. Penn kicked his ass!
    I am a little dissapointed with Gonzaga fight though.

UFC

When I am not drooling over this site and store, I am watching UFC. I love that chet.

Makes regular boxing something like a sleep aid.

+1
    Sean Sherk started bitchen but, Penn is better than ever and will take him out... I really would have liked to see Joe win cause he is a down to earth person that dont talk a bunch of smack

Penn

It kills me how penn looks like hes out of shape 90 percent of the time but he is an incredible fighter! Kind of like the iceman who is not exactly looking fit most of the time.

My boy Randy C is the chet. His old A$$ is still beating down young punks. What a guy.

Two best barroom brawlers: Stephan Bonner and Forrest Griffin. Two guys who smile when getting punched. Not to mention they produced the best fight to date. I could watch that fight all day.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpwhistler1 View Post
    It kills me how penn looks like hes out of shape 90 percent of the time but he is an incredible fighter! Kind of like the iceman who is not exactly looking fit most of the time.

My boy Randy C is the chet. His old A$$ is still beating down young punks. What a guy.

Two best barroom brawlers: Stephan Bonner and Forrest Griffin. Two guys who smile when getting punched. Not to mention they produced the best fight to date. I could watch that fight all day.
    Penn is like a rubber band , can put his legs behind his head without using his arms. Randy seems to get better. I think StPiere will get the belt back. Brandon Vera really dissapointed me last time.. Dan Henderson is dropping to 185 and should do real good there.. i like to watch the 155lbs go at it...(my weight class)

Quote Originally Posted by N8R View Post
    Penn is like a rubber band , can put his legs behind his head without using his arms. Randy seems to get better. I think StPiere will get the belt back. Brandon Vera really dissapointed me last time.. Dan Henderson is dropping to 185 and should do real good there.. i like to watch the 155lbs go at it...(my weight class)
    Yeah Penn is something sick, that's for sure. Never fails to amaze me. Where I can't agree with you is St. Piere getting the belt back, at least I would hate to see it. Though he is a good fighter, Randy is boss hoss. Dude just makes me proud...Like watching my old man kick some young punks a$$ lol.

The lighter weight fighters are always a blast to watch. I am not far off at 165lbs so I enjoy them as well.

Ufcccccccc

Quote Originally Posted by N8R View Post
    Yeah Penn is something sick, that's for sure. Never fails to amaze me. Where I can't agree with you is St. Piere getting the belt back, at least I would hate to see it. Though he is a good fighter, Randy is boss hoss. Dude just makes me proud...Like watching my old man kick some young punks a$$ lol.

The lighter weight fighters are always a blast to watch. I am not far off at 165lbs so I enjoy them as well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information