Thread: Advice for Mudbug Participants
01-20-2008, 10:21 AM #1
Advice for Mudbug Participants
1. Learn how to unload your ski(s) in under 10 seconds. If not, you will get yelled at by the line of 30 people with trailers and skis that are waiting on you.
2. Bring SUN SCREEN. You might be cooked enough to be served at a local diner after only 1 or 2 days if you neglect to bring this.
3. Don't underestimate how much gas (oil too for 2 strokes) that you'll go through. Bring lots of MONEY $$.
4. There's a no wake zone at the boat ramp, 1 in front of Gro's Marina, and a few others. My advice is to abide by them!
5. Watch out for FLYING FISH. It's like driving on a road surrounded by a forest on each side and just waiting for 10 deer to run out in front of your car. NCheel still has remnants of a fish left on his RXP hood, courtesy of me (driveby kill at WOT).
6. Don't talk sh!t to the 'water police' unless you have a 90 mph ski and plan on using it to run away. They WILL write you a ticket.
7. Do NOT try any of SMW's hot sauce if you plan on making out of Mudbug alive.
That's all I got for now. Feel free to add to the list!
01-20-2008, 11:15 AM #2
Dude, THAT was funny!! You think the GPVXR can outrun the cops??
01-20-2008, 08:29 PM #3
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Rotterdam,NY & Moneta, VA
you guys gona head to mud bug this year? way to far for me
01-20-2008, 09:07 PM #4
believe me dude, the car is already packed & ready to go
01-20-2008, 09:18 PM #5
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
- Crest Hill, IL
# 8 - Get a case of water, FREEZE half of it in your room when you get there...Take 2 frozens and 2 fresh ones with you...
# 9 - Credit/debit card to cover gas, there is only 1 spot that sell 93 gas, on the water, with credit at the pump.....bribe me and I will tell you where
# 10 - Any and all tools you will need to fix your ski must be brought with in vehicle. Water tools are just essentials, long/short flat heads with an assortment of Metric sockets from 5.5mm -17mm...
# 11 - A shirt to where when you stop, because even yor skin must take a break from the sun...
# 12 - learn how to RETRIEVE and LOAD your ski in under 10 seconds
# 13 - Learn how to rope your ski to a dock in under 15 seconds, and it must be secure...Don't be a douche and try to tie up 3 skis at once. Tie up yours, help others...
01-21-2008, 12:11 PM #6
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Odessa TX
Do I need to bring Alligator bait so I don't become the bait??? LOL
01-23-2008, 11:07 PM #7
01-25-2008, 03:22 AM #8
Um... I need help w/ this one... I cant launch too fast ( or even semi-fast) Danny, sweetie, can you help
In return, I will shake my arse and drink you under the table
I'll come get ya from there too, later, if u want... *muah*
Last edited by Danny; 01-25-2008 at 09:19 AM. Reason: language
04-11-2008, 11:09 AM #9
04-16-2008, 03:03 AM #10
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By daverxp4 in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 6Last Post: 12-20-2008, 02:54 PM
By Ziggy in forum Mudbug Nationals PWC.Life RallyReplies: 20Last Post: 03-06-2007, 10:08 PM
By ABBOTT in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 10Last Post: 02-04-2007, 11:22 AM
By Green Hulk in forum Mudbug Nationals PWC.Life RallyReplies: 90Last Post: 01-11-2007, 12:53 AM
By ABBOTT in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 43Last Post: 12-12-2006, 04:13 AM