Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Just gotta know

  1. #1
    Never say never KirkF350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Midlothian, Texas
    Posts
    4,433
    +1
    3

    Just gotta know

    All the talk about Rodger Clemens and steroid abuse. Not sure if he did it or not, really don't care much either, but why does this concern congress?


  2. #2
    The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Odessa, TX
    Posts
    5,364
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    All the talk about Rodger Clemens and steroid abuse. Not sure if he did it or not, really don't care much either, but why does this concern congress?
    Because Congress beleives that everything is their resposibility, and that everything need to be approved or regulated by them.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Odessa TX
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post
    Because Congress beleives that everything is their resposibility, and that everything need to be approved or regulated by them.
    I can one up my husband.

    It's their business because they think they can run your life better then you can. Hence why they try to ban everything we eat and do..

    I'm not sure what the deal is over the steroid use, I don't follow sports. As far as I'm concerned they are all a bunch of overpaid people anyway.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDarthAWM View Post
    I can one up my husband.

    It's their business because they think they can run your life better then you can. Hence why they try to ban everything we eat and do..

    I'm not sure what the deal is over the steroid use, I don't follow sports. As far as I'm concerned they are all a bunch of overpaid people anyway.
    +1...PR...

  5. #5
    captain obvious Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Visalia, Ca
    Posts
    2,316
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    All the talk about Rodger Clemens and steroid abuse. Not sure if he did it or not, really don't care much either, but why does this concern congress?


    I've been saying this for a long time now.

    Why is my money being spent trying to find out why people who get paid millions per year use performance enhancing drugs? whats next? hearings on the use of viagra in the porn industry? ......does a bear $hit in the woods?

    I'm telling ya, take all these ass clowns in government put them into ss, medicare, ect and adjust their pay to the median income for the area they "represent" then maybe, just maybe, we will see them worry about something worthy of my tax dollars.

    I could go on and on and on, but my blood pressure doesn't need to be any higher

    bush, clinton, lott, mccain,......Republicrats, they all suck!!! We should throw them all out and start fresh, with working class stiffs

  6. #6
    Pettee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Dover, DE... Again :(
    Posts
    1,813
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    All the talk about Rodger Clemens and steroid abuse. Not sure if he did it or not, really don't care much either, but why does this concern congress?
    because Bud Selig asked them to get involved, now he is reeping the results.

    Guess its more important for congress to meddle in the business of a private enterprise than it is for them to pass meaningful bills huh.

    And No Roger Didnt. Nor would I Give a **** if he did. Its for entertainment. Roids make people play stronger faster better, end result is more entertaining.

    That being said, they need to draw a line between roids for enhanced performance, and roids to get better. getting 2 shots in the ass of HGH to help heal a strained rotator cuff or whatever it was (Andy Pettite) should NOT get you on the steroid user list. Just stupid

  7. #7
    james k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Panama City Beach,FL
    Posts
    950
    +1
    1
    No kidding!!!!!! Who gives a crap if they use a small amount of roids for explosive power or for healing,etc..These guys play 165 games a year plus training and traveling,give me a break..If they want to complain about real abuse spend more time looking into the wrestling federations...

  8. #8
    Hydrotoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    16,712
    +1
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by _Lurker_ View Post


    I've been saying this for a long time now.

    Why is my money being spent trying to find out why people who get paid millions per year use performance enhancing drugs? whats next? hearings on the use of viagra in the porn industry? ......does a bear $hit in the woods?

    I'm telling ya, take all these ass clowns in government put them into ss, medicare, ect and adjust their pay to the median income for the area they "represent" then maybe, just maybe, we will see them worry about something worthy of my tax dollars.

    I could go on and on and on, but my blood pressure doesn't need to be any higher

    bush, clinton, lott, mccain,......Republicrats, they all suck!!! We should throw them all out and start fresh, with working class stiffs
    We were JUST talking about this, and came to the very, very EXACT conclusions. WHY is this waisting our time and money. MORE IMPORTANTLY, why is our "fair and open" press not focusing on the obvious statement of WHY???

  9. #9
    Gotta love this sport! 05Limited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    2,677
    +1
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by _Lurker_ View Post


    I've been saying this for a long time now.

    Why is my money being spent trying to find out why people who get paid millions per year use performance enhancing drugs? whats next? hearings on the use of viagra in the porn industry? ......does a bear $hit in the woods?

    I'm telling ya, take all these ass clowns in government put them into ss, medicare, ect and adjust their pay to the median income for the area they "represent" then maybe, just maybe, we will see them worry about something worthy of my tax dollars.

    I could go on and on and on, but my blood pressure doesn't need to be any higher

    bush, clinton, lott, mccain,......Republicrats, they all suck!!! We should throw them all out and start fresh, with working class stiffs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. You just gotta love this guys advertising picture.
    By Smitty in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 09:02 PM
  2. Just Gotta' VENT!!
    By samsfiveo in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 11:46 AM
  3. Just gotta say thanks!
    By Davpmars in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 09:34 PM
  4. Sometimes,,,U just gotta say... WTF
    By HOSS in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 09:25 AM
  5. Just gotta ask,,,,,,,,,,
    By HOSS in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 09:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •