Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: SML va riders

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rotterdam,NY & Moneta, VA
    Posts
    1,617
    +1
    1

    SML va riders

    hey whats up guys. usually around what time of year do you start riding?


  2. #2
    Water Bum Rodneyae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Roanoke, Va
    Posts
    3,083
    March/April.... I may go this sunday!!!! Brrrrrrrrrrr

  3. #3
    Beagleman62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    2,726
    +1
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodneyae View Post
    March/April.... I may go this sunday!!!! Brrrrrrrrrrr
    I was out at Lake Anna today helping a buddy of mine build a pole barn. That water was slick as glass and looked real tempting....... untill I saw the ice along the edges

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rotterdam,NY & Moneta, VA
    Posts
    1,617
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodneyae View Post
    March/April.... I may go this sunday!!!! Brrrrrrrrrrr
    im gona be down there the 3rd week in feb check stuff out i took a week off at the end of march im hopin to try get some more seat time

  5. #5
    Water Bum Rodneyae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Roanoke, Va
    Posts
    3,083
    Bring a wetsuit... and let's ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! air temp will be in the 50's sunday so I am going to go for a ride and test some mods I did to my Honda this sunday. But the water is going to be cold!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rotterdam,NY & Moneta, VA
    Posts
    1,617
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodneyae View Post
    Bring a wetsuit... and let's ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! air temp will be in the 50's sunday so I am going to go for a ride and test some mods I did to my Honda this sunday. But the water is going to be cold!!!!!!!!!!
    if your serious ill go grab one i dont have one now will go out when im down in feb. cuase i want to get some seat time.

  7. #7
    Water Bum Rodneyae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Roanoke, Va
    Posts
    3,083
    Quote Originally Posted by stingray152003 View Post
    if your serious ill go grab one i dont have one now will go out when im down in feb. cuase i want to get some seat time.

    Just let me know. I will be glad to go... Late feb and early march I know I will be busy moving some relatives, and friends. We went today and had a great time!!!!! Water and air temps. were 47. I had a dry suit and was very comfy. Va Redneck had a wet suit with some wet weather gear and he did not complain. We only saw 4 boats on the water, and light wind, so it mad for a nice calm conditions

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rotterdam,NY & Moneta, VA
    Posts
    1,617
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodneyae View Post
    Just let me know. I will be glad to go... Late feb and early march I know I will be busy moving some relatives, and friends. We went today and had a great time!!!!! Water and air temps. were 47. I had a dry suit and was very comfy. Va Redneck had a wet suit with some wet weather gear and he did not complain. We only saw 4 boats on the water, and light wind, so it mad for a nice calm conditions
    well im planing on being there feb 19-20, and the last week of march 31- april 4th. then i wont be back till may may im stayig for a while though

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rotterdam,NY & Moneta, VA
    Posts
    1,617
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodneyae View Post
    Just let me know. I will be glad to go... Late feb and early march I know I will be busy moving some relatives, and friends. We went today and had a great time!!!!! Water and air temps. were 47. I had a dry suit and was very comfy. Va Redneck had a wet suit with some wet weather gear and he did not complain. We only saw 4 boats on the water, and light wind, so it mad for a nice calm conditions
    well im planing on being there feb 19-20, and the last week of march 31- april 4th. then i wont be back till may may im staying for a while though

  10. #10
    Gone in 3.0 seconds... RXPT400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,527
    We start riding down here in South Florida when the waters start to warm-up around the end of March or April.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Any VA riders ?
    By Fasttimez in forum Southeast
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2013, 01:41 PM
  2. Lake Anna VA riders
    By bar and shield215 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 09:00 PM
  3. Calling out all VA Beach riders!
    By WalshTRX250R in forum Southeast
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 09:25 PM
  4. any riders in va beach?
    By amdeus in forum Northeast
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 12:29 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 07:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •