Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    SeaDoocer
    Guest

    Release of SHO's

    Sounds like the SHO's are starting to be released!! What dealers in your area are reporting deliveries? I was told that Yamaha dealers have a contract agreement with Yamaha stating that all other dealers have to recieve shipment within one week of the dealer who recieves first shipment.


  2. #2
    thesepaperwings's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    South East Kansas
    Posts
    1,283
    +1
    1
    I was told that a dealer in Kansas City area had a total of 1.

  3. #3
    Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Right side of Kansas
    Posts
    4,342
    +1
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by thesepaperwings View Post
    I was told that a dealer in Kansas City area had a total of 1.
    Its for the OP boat show.

  4. #4
    SHO What????? jpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    720
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaDoocer View Post
    Sounds like the SHO's are starting to be released!! What dealers in your area are reporting deliveries? I was told that Yamaha dealers have a contract agreement with Yamaha stating that all other dealers have to recieve shipment within one week of the dealer who recieves first shipment.
    The dealer I talked to at the Orlando boat show called me yesterday & said he expected them to be in in about 2 to 3 weeks. I did not buy from him though, I got a much better deal elsewhere.


    Jim

  5. #5
    GTI06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dunedin, FL
    Posts
    235
    where was the better deal? Sho or cruiser sho?

  6. #6
    SeaDoocer
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jpack View Post
    The dealer I talked to at the Orlando boat show called me yesterday & said he expected them to be in in about 2 to 3 weeks. I did not buy from him though, I got a much better deal elsewhere.


    Jim
    Can I ask what you paid?

  7. #7
    way2fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Melbourne Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,009
    +1
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by GTI06 View Post
    where was the better deal? Sho or cruiser sho?

    At the dealer that I gave you the info on.


    Richard

  8. #8
    SHO What????? jpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    720
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GTI06 View Post
    where was the better deal? Sho or cruiser sho?
    GT106 my deal was on a FXSHO either one had the same deal though...

    Jim
    Last edited by jpack; 01-24-2008 at 05:22 PM.

  9. #9
    GTI06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dunedin, FL
    Posts
    235
    anyone know where I can see a blue one in person around west florida? Did I miss the boat shows around here?

  10. #10
    SHO What????? jpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    720
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GTI06 View Post
    anyone know where I can see a blue one in person around west florida? Did I miss the boat shows around here?
    The Orlando show was last week, there were no FX SHO's there. Talked to my dealer today & she said she still had no date from Yamaha, just that it will be some time in February.


    Jim

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New release of IJSBA 2008 World Finals DVD set
    By shawn alladio in forum Race Events and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 05:59 AM
  2. Value of SHO engine cover
    By tomfranken in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. Top speed of Sho??
    By gkya blazin in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 09:13 PM
  4. 2008 Re-Release Of The Camaro!! Beautiful Pics
    By ABBOTT in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 11:15 AM
  5. 2008 Re-Release Of The Camaro!! Beautiful Car
    By ABBOTT in forum Other Toys
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 10:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •