Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

back to square one

Looks like I am back to square one once more. Last weekend went out and I was able to run 72-72.9 on GPS @ 8350-8400 rpm. This weekend 70.4 @ 8250 rpm. I donít know where to start. With the Stock class ECU and the basic stage one kit I seem to be a couple of steps behind. Any other suggestions? I went from 67 to 68 when I added the stock class ECU and still could not pull a stock RXP off the line. Made the adjustment to the throttle cable and I was hitting the rev limiter out the hole with cavitation. Stan talked me threw the pitching process of the impeller and last weekend I just knew I had it all dialed in, and now this. Man this is real frustrating as hell.

+1
    Still running a plastic wear ring?

any change in air/water temps , humidity ?

Still running a plastic wear ring but in one week sitting up go south??? The temp this weekend was abobut 85 and last weekend was about 75. Do you think my pitching of the impeller could not have been enough for wamer temp and just enought for cooler temp????

Quote Originally Posted by Jrsrxp
    The temp this weekend was abobut 85 and last weekend was about 75. Do you think my pitching of the impeller could not have been enough for wamer temp and just enought for cooler temp????
    You might have pitched it and dialed it in for the colder weather. With the warmer weather your rpms will drop. If the rpms drop you out of the sweat spot you loose your top end.
    Best way is to either dial in during warmer temps or leave yourself some room(rpms over the limiter) in the colder temps.

I'm waiting for the heat before I finish dialing. Right now I think I have about 100-150rpms over the limiter. When it is 85+ and 75+ water I'm going to repitch for 8050.

Jerry can I overnight my Impeller to you and can you check it out??

+1
    Wilmer, i have a 14/19 sitting here with my pitch on it. How about i send it out to you and then if it works out for you send me $150

Dam Jerry that is too much man. That is super Tec support for the love of the sport.

+1
    Glad to help Wilmer. It will go out tomorrow and i'll PM you the tracking number.

Is it a 14/19 with a pitch stepper or pitch less ? Does it have the cone ?
    If it doesn't work for you Jrsrxp and if your willing Jerry I'll pay 150 for it works for me . Let me know and I'll pay shipping.
    I think I need a 14/19 but don't want to send my impeller off again this season.

I had impros repitch to a 14/18.5 and I've taken out 1 mm. I gained more top end but I'm still hitting the rev limiter. I'm not sure if I should take out another mm or just go with a 14/19.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information