Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GPR/STX-15F/RXT's RXT

These are pictures of Ray's ski in Puerto Rico.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00061_108.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	593.5 KB 
ID:	3605   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00062_273.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	588.3 KB 
ID:	3606   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00064_186.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	217.3 KB 
ID:	3607   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00067_195.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	535.6 KB 
ID:	3608   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00071_690.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	3609  

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Ski looks great Ray.... one question, why the sponsons in the middle position, did u try them in all the possible spots?

also... what do you have for an air intake, and is your hood modded for air and you leave the fire extinguisher panel out?

He has a stage 2 doesn't he. What mods/pitch for the 71.5 ?
    I LOVE THOSE SEATS.

One of these days I'm going to have Shibby's foot mats and those seats.
    and sorry Shibby but those Rotax stickers once I get the RR wheel and am worthy. I don't think my RR block off cuts it.

+1
    that's aright kinch... i don't have a single rotax racing product in my ski as we speak and as for my seats... i got sometin in store for those couple more weeks

where ya hidin Ray?

Does Jerry have those stickers in his store Shibby? Where did you get them ? I have a wedge too hehe but my large sticker is different.

The ski looks awsome, but I really like that house! jeezo man!...PR...

Looks good, seat cover is tha sex.

But I have one question, why do people leave the emmisions/warning decals on?

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485
    Ski looks great Ray.... one question, why the sponsons in the middle position, did u try them in all the possible spots?

also... what do you have for an air intake, and is your hood modded for air and you leave the fire extinguisher panel out?
    Hi, before anything i want to say thanks to Rafy (ramj) for help me post the pics of my "baby" in the board

Steve, i always use my aftermarket sponsons set in the middle position since my local pwc tech theory is that when you put them all the way down they have a tendecy to scrub top end speed, by the way, did you noticed any kind of speed loss in your ski when you set yours all the way down??

I am using a out of the box Riva air intake and my hood is not moded for more air, my fire extinguisher was relocated to the rear buquet along with the oem strap that hold him in place, this job was done by my local tech when i moded my ski for the first time last year.

+1
    well ramnj and his buddies tested the riva sponsons in all positions and saw zero speed change on the RXP... so i just put mine all the way down, but am meaning to try it in all 3 positions one of these days. It takes nothing to pull up to a beach and lower and raise them right on the spot.

there's a ton of speed left in these skis for us Ray... so many little things that are variables that we need to get working together.

wedge, rideplate, venturi, prop, nozzle bushing, skegs, hull truing... and on and on.

i got a bad bad bad habit i change too many things at once before i go riding. I need to get in the habit of doing one and only one thing at a time and testing every aspect of that piece before i move onto 2 or 3 other things at the same time.

i'm running pretty well right now with the stock ECU.... actually the same as you at 71.5 @ 8100 ... but there's a few things that i dont feel are working for me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinchyle
    He has a stage 2 doesn't he. What mods/pitch for the 71.5 ?
    I LOVE THOSE SEATS.
    Hi bro, yeap, i have a complete Riva stage 2 race package exept for the pump wedge and i am using a PPG opas block-off kit with a stock class (4502) Rotax Racing ECU and a "tweaked" PPG 14/17R solas prop instead of the 13/19R that Riva recomend on their stage 2 set-up. In a side note and just for the record this 71.5 MPH speed run was done in almost 90 deg. air with my glove box in place, right after this pass, i removed the g/v (another speed secret that we descovered lately) and gain another 50 rpm's with a increase in accel out if this world but i counld't find a spot with flat water to complete a good Gps run.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information