Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What to do to my RXP

I have a 2006 rxp with about 36 hours on it. I have very little experience with these. I don't know much about the mechanics of PWC and I want make it run a little faster without spending alot of money or affecting the reliability of the machine. I looked at the RIVA racing stage 1 kit and I thought about having it installed by a dealer. Does anyone have an idea about how much that should cost? Is it even worth the money? Also, how much should it cost to have the ceramic washers replaced in my supercharger with the steel washers and is this necessary? I ride on a variety of lakes from very calm to the Ozarks on Labor day. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rxpiowa View Post
    I have a 2006 rxp with about 36 hours on it. I have very little experience with these. I don't know much about the mechanics of PWC and I want make it run a little faster without spending alot of money or affecting the reliability of the machine. I looked at the RIVA racing stage 1 kit and I thought about having it installed by a dealer. Does anyone have an idea about how much that should cost? Is it even worth the money? Also, how much should it cost to have the ceramic washers replaced in my supercharger with the steel washers and is this necessary? I ride on a variety of lakes from very calm to the Ozarks on Labor day. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
    WARNING,get the metal washers asap.what i would do is- get the s3 riva sc wheel kit.- 2 deg wedge- 15/19r prop- riva intake grate- and call it a day. dont think you will need the 42lb inj.if you run the stock ic. diy air intake,
    Last edited by jamiej; 01-24-2008 at 02:29 PM.

Banned User
    +1

Welcome to the forums, wher ein Iowa are you located?

Stage 1 is easy to install, and it will get you familar with your ski...

Quote Originally Posted by jamiej View Post
    WARNING,get the metal washers asap.what i would do is- get the s3 riva sc wheel kit.- 2 deg wedge- 15/19r prop- riva intake grate- and call it a day. dont think you will need the 42lb inj.if you run the stock ic.
    JAMIEJ I wouldn't run the 15/19R 3 blade SKAT-TRAK unless you get an external intercooler and 42 # injectors..........you will need 42# injectors with the stage 3 supercharger and stock intercooler as well.......I would look into a 15/20R 4 blade SOLAS if you are sticking with the stock intercooler & S3 SC

RXPIOWA WELCOME check out this thread it covers a bunch of useful info
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16773
    Last edited by cosmic; 01-24-2008 at 02:34 PM.

Sorry I don't understand some of your abrevations. What does sc and ic mean? does deg mean degree? thanks

Sorry man my bad

SC= supercharger

IC= intercooler

S3= stage 3

I'm taking it as deg= degree

Banned User
    +1
    Sorry I don't understand some of your abrevations. What does sc and ic mean? does deg mean degree? thanks

SC = SuperCharger
    IC = InterCooler
    deg = Degree

hmmm... waht to do

give it to me

A stage one kit can be easily installed with you and a friend. download the instruction and plan your install just a couple of specialty tools. A dealer charges around $400 you can do it in about 2 hours. Check the board for memebers upgrading this can cut your cost and and let members know what you need.

Hit the search button....everything is already explained and covered already here, check the sticky threads.

A good to start to read is here:
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16773
    Last edited by Jeepster; 01-24-2008 at 05:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information