Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    COOL SUMABITCH
    +1

Guys Please Read Please

Guys I Part Stuff Out Here All The Time , Everyone Knows Me And Has Bought From Me ,, It Is Hard Too Please Everyone And Out Of Each Part Out I Get A Bad Apple ,,and The Guy This Time , We Agreed On A Price For A Item And Then He Tells Me He Is In Aus, I Sent A Package Out Last Week Too There ,,i Stood In Line At The Post Office For 1 Hour, And I Told Him , No I Didnt Want Too Sell There ,, Basically What I Told Him Was 80.00 Dollars Was Not Worth My Time Too Taclke The Post Office , And Then He Treaten Me On How He Is Going Too Ruin My Rep On The Sight,,, Guys I Will Never Doo Anyone Wrong , And I Dont Owe Anyonme On Any Of These Sights Anything Except Thanks For Helping Me Part These Skis Out ,, Thanks For Reading
    Last edited by The Bandit; 01-26-2008 at 09:41 PM.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    andy.... you hooked me up with a set of v cages for an E motor a few years back before a race at aqualand....

+1
    I would not worry about it Andy. I think you have treated everyone that you have dealt with fairly. Anybody who has sold anything to someone in Australia knows the BS that you have to go through with the USPS.

+1
    he should've mentioned first that he was located in austraila. if he wants the parts that bad he can pay extra for the shippin and your time and MAYBE it'll be worth it. he knows how hard it is to get parts out there and he's just playin his lil game.

Moderated
    <comments removed>
    Last edited by izz0; 01-27-2008 at 02:43 PM.

bullet123

Worried ?

I dont think im worried about a quick trim, its the principle of the deal, the deal was done through pm. It was purchased at an agreed price plus shipping, so $80 plus whatever the shipping would be, its not that hard. Alohr forgot to mention that i offered to have the item sent to Minnesota also, as that would be easier for him. Now he's been put on show, he has to try and explain himself. With the pm's i got from some other dudes on here it is quite clear that he sells to the first person who puts money in his account, not to the first person he does the deal with, so all i say is be wary of him, thats all, im sure he will honor all his existing sales, if im a bad apple then im a bad apple, it had to be someone he suggests. Izzo, as soon as I posted this earlier you were straight onto me concerned, now your saying i didn't get my own way to make sure yours come, and be best buddies with the cool sumabeatch. Your a classic dude. Its okay man im sure you will get them still, as other dudes have suggested he is a good seller, just grow your own balls, its okay to have your own say.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearco View Post
    I dont think im worried about a quick trim, its the principle of the deal, the deal was done through pm. It was purchased at an agreed price plus shipping, so $80 plus whatever the shipping would be, its not that hard. Alohr forgot to mention that i offered to have the item sent to Minnesota also, as that would be easier for him. Now he's been put on show, he has to try and explain himself. With the pm's i got from some other dudes on here it is quite clear that he sells to the first person who puts money in his account, not to the first person he does the deal with, so all i say is be wary of him, thats all, im sure he will honor all his existing sales, if im a bad apple then im a bad apple, it had to be someone he suggests. Izzo, as soon as I posted this earlier you were straight onto me concerned, now your saying i didn't get my own way to make sure yours come, and be best buddies with the cool sumabeatch. Your a classic dude. Its okay man im sure you will get them still, as other dudes have suggested he is a good seller, just grow your own balls, its okay to have your own say.

dude you really need to drop it. i dont know either of you but the way your going about this is making you look bad not him.

another thing is to your trying to say aholr wouldn't ship you the part because of location. i dont blame him i shipped a set of bushing to Finland and it cost 80 bucks just in shipping and i had to do a bunch of paper work. mean while the part was only worth 30 bucks.

Moderated
    <comment removed>
    Last edited by izz0; 01-27-2008 at 04:54 PM.

bullet123

Try again

Yeh its all good, i dont think either of us are worried, i will try again with him, and hopefully i can post its all come good, who knows, he may ship to Minnesota for me, or maybe even to Oz ?

...pr...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information