Gauges shutting off

So I just got my rxp back up and was out testing it out today when I remembered about a problem I was having before:

Once I get up to about 40mph on the digital speedo the gauge cluster just shuts off, once I slow back down the gauges turn back on. I dont understand what the problem is....please help!

Have you had your battery disconnected for a long time? Maybe your battery charge is low or your charging system is not charging enough. I will also check for ground and power signal to the unit and its resistance in the wires for short circuit. Also check the connector to see if it is getting loose.

yup, gotta go thru the routine and check all connections, battery voltage, even tho the low volt would light, battery ground to block, and the secondary grounds as well...

does it shut off in ALL conditions, or more so when it`s rough?...PR...

Quote Originally Posted by cubanguerrilla View Post
    So I just got my rxp back up and was out testing it out today when I remembered about a problem I was having before:

Once I get up to about 40mph on the digital speedo the gauge cluster just shuts off, once I slow back down the gauges turn back on. I dont understand what the problem is....please help!
    mine does the same thing everytime I get air. when I land...the information center shuts off for a second and reset to zero. The only thing I don't have secured is the 2 30 amp fuse that powers the whole ski. I am in the process of relocating these for easy access. Good luck.

Thread Information