custom waveraiders and aftermarket parts.

Cant find eveything i would like to know about mods for a waveraider. I know the usual stuff like ride plate, nozzle, intake grate, part swaps from gp 1200. I would like to know what the thing you can do other then that. I have heard about the single-pipe. I would like more details about that...different ways i can go. something to do with the rear storage? No engine mods unless its simple and cheap. Cutting the 2 center bars out? Simple but does this effect rough water riding? Drying out the waterbox? Iam not all about speed. I know without engine porting i cant see 65mph. Holeshot is are friend....I never get to see smooth water unless its during the week. But love to go straight when i can. Is the 5* nozzle better then the protech noxzzle? Is there that big a difference between the riva ride plate and the protech? Does cutting the stock plate in front help that much and what are the cons? With everything said please list details, pros, and cons. I have read every post on here about the waveraider, so that not a problem. Where the protech sponsons any good? what do they look like? I can get some on ebay for cheap. What swap from the gp 1200 would help the best? exhaust? intake? Thanks everyone..

Quote Originally Posted by johnson7454 View Post
    Cant find eveything i would like to know about mods for a waveraider. I know the usual stuff like ride plate, nozzle, intake grate, part swaps from gp 1200. I would like to know what the thing you can do other then that. I have heard about the single-pipe. I would like more details about that...different ways i can go. something to do with the rear storage? No engine mods unless its simple and cheap. Cutting the 2 center bars out? Simple but does this effect rough water riding? Drying out the waterbox? Iam not all about speed. I know without engine porting i cant see 65mph. Holeshot is are friend....I never get to see smooth water unless its during the week. But love to go straight when i can. Is the 5* nozzle better then the protech noxzzle? Is there that big a difference between the riva ride plate and the protech? Does cutting the stock plate in front help that much and what are the cons? With everything said please list details, pros, and cons. I have read every post on here about the waveraider, so that not a problem. Where the protech sponsons any good? what do they look like? I can get some on ebay for cheap. What swap from the gp 1200 would help the best? exhaust? intake? Thanks everyone..
    i pm'd you

yeah i got it....thanks ill get with you maybe this weekend. im busy moving out an apt right now.

yes i would like to see a few answers to those questions please.

+1
    Im sure Mark told you you don't need porting to go 65mph on GPS

Thread Information