Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: To: Godfather

To: Godfather

Now BEFORE this turns into a bashing thread, think about your post and just be a little constructive

OK junior

I made a post last night out of a level of frustration, it was not very nice, but the truth sometimes sucks...

I PMd you a copy of the post to ensure that you saw it because I honestly thought that one of the MODS would have deleted it. I will talk smack but I will not talk smack behind someone's back.

Now realize that nobody really cares how old anybody on here is. Hell I PMd Hallpass (back and forth) and helped convince him to suck it up because it would be a loss if he kept throwing a temper tantrum.

My problem was how you post and brag about the fact that your a teenager and getting an expensive ski that we all know you didn't pay for yourself. I am not alone in this thought because my inbox has been flooded in the last 24 hours agreeing with me...

I truely meant the part of being concerned about SeaDoo even selling you that ski. I can't blame you for getting it, but PLEASE be aware that you now have a ski that CAN KILL you. That ski is not meant for beginner riders, please respect that.

You said you want to learn, you posted a constructive question post today to that effect and look at the responses. Just about EVERYONE on here wants to learn and help each other out.

We just don't need to be constantly reminded that you have a X-Ski. Yes it is gonna be a great ski, but it isn't the baddest thing around. There are alot of folks here that have alot of money, hours, AND TALENT invested in their skis and will SMOKE an X-Ski just to do it.

NOW, by NO means am I meaning for you to not be proud of that thing. You should, just don't think that because you bought that 'bad boy out of the crate' that your-da-chit.

Again, this has nothing to do with your age, If I had a problem with that, well chit, ask Jfizzle, (I thought he was my age until he walked up to me and Danny at last years BUG and introduced himself, to a stereo response of 'holy chit')...

Good Luck
    JP

aight... criticism taken.

believe me, i kno loads of people could smoke me... look at JD1... 103 mph!!!!

Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    Now BEFORE this turns into a bashing thread, think about your post and just be a little constructive

OK junior

I made a post last night out of a level of frustration, it was not very nice, but the truth sometimes sucks...

I PMd you a copy of the post to ensure that you saw it because I honestly thought that one of the MODS would have deleted it. I will talk smack but I will not talk smack behind someone's back.

Now realize that nobody really cares how old anybody on here is. Hell I PMd Hallpass (back and forth) and helped convince him to suck it up because it would be a loss if he kept throwing a temper tantrum.

My problem was how you post and brag about the fact that your a teenager and getting an expensive ski that we all know you didn't pay for yourself. I am not alone in this thought because my inbox has been flooded in the last 24 hours agreeing with me...

I truely meant the part of being concerned about SeaDoo even selling you that ski. I can't blame you for getting it, but PLEASE be aware that you now have a ski that CAN KILL you. That ski is not meant for beginner riders, please respect that.

You said you want to learn, you posted a constructive question post today to that effect and look at the responses. Just about EVERYONE on here wants to learn and help each other out.

We just don't need to be constantly reminded that you have a X-Ski. Yes it is gonna be a great ski, but it isn't the baddest thing around. There are alot of folks here that have alot of money, hours, AND TALENT invested in their skis and will SMOKE an X-Ski just to do it.

NOW, by NO means am I meaning for you to not be proud of that thing. You should, just don't think that because you bought that 'bad boy out of the crate' that your-da-chit.

Again, this has nothing to do with your age, If I had a problem with that, well chit, ask Jfizzle, (I thought he was my age until he walked up to me and Danny at last years BUG and introduced himself, to a stereo response of 'holy chit')...

Good Luck
    JP
    Once again JP comes to the rescue!

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post

believe me, i kno loads of people could smoke me... look at JD1... 103 mph!!!!

Now Let's all learn more from this GREAT asset of a site...

JP

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1

Now Let's all learn more from this GREAT asset of a site...

JP
    instead of being an ass

+1
    JP: Hi everyone, I'm JP 1 and I'm an alcoholic.
    Group: Hiiii JP.

I'm glad you can take the criticism P mafia
    Hopefully it won't be long before you can add your own learned tech advice into the discussion for when a newb has a question.
    We look forward to seeing you grow as an individual.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post

Mature response. Shows potential.

Silence! I Keel You! earthshaker's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast-XPL View Post
    Mature response. Shows potential.
    +1

I'm prolly at least twice as old as the father and he responded better than i likely would have.

But then i have not seen the post history

Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    instead of being an ass
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    JP: Hi everyone, I'm JP 1 and I'm an alcoholic.
    Group: Hiiii JP.
    well it's nice to know that this is going to be productive...

JP

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    u have a pm regarding this

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information