Thread: RXT-X Vs RXP-X

RXT-X Vs RXP-X

Righto Guys - I need your thoughts...

I'm a crazy Doo man, here in Brisbane Australia. Yesterday, Brissy Seadoo calls me up because 9 X's have arrived and Ross knows I'm toey as a roman sandal. And it will cost me $25k here in little Aus...

I am a big lad, 6'4" and about 240 in your weight (damn Yankees). So 3 seaters suit me better. You'd be horrified how well I can turn my GTi-SE. And I can at 30mph I can lift her arse out of the water and spray liquid EVERYWHERE.

So which one do I get? I like all your posts about extra 3mph and what not. But I'm done with racing (the claim of the fat man), I want to "drop skids". Which one will turn on a dime and shower people 40 feet away..??

Thanks in advance for your help/ideas...

+1
    You are going to get better acrobatics from the 2 seater, on the other hand if you ever want to two that kid in your avatar on a wakeboard or tube, the three seater will be a better choice for stability IMO.

Regarding the water spray, all I can say is "be careful"... I used to do that on the old Yamahas and it was fun, but with the RXT it's so powerful I have knocked 2 riders completely off their ski with the jet wash, so I'm really cautious about it these days...
    Last edited by YoYamma; 01-29-2008 at 05:38 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    You are going to get better acrobatics from the 2 seater, on the other hand if you ever want to two that kid in your avatar on a wakeboard or tube, the three seater will be a better choice for stability IMO.

Regarding the water spray, all I can say is "be careful"... I used to do that on the old Yamahas and it was fun, but with the RXT it's so powerful I have knocked 2 riders completely off the ski with the jet wash, so I'm really cautious about it these days...

I am sorry but the picture of that happening is just to funny.

Thread Information