Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question FX CRUISER High Output.

Can anyone give me any insight on this ski. Maintenance, fuel comsumption, durabilty, ability to pull a tube. I just pretty much want a ski to cruise around the lake. Pull a tube ( 3 seater ), and just have some family fun. Theres one that i have to go see, they're asking $2900 w/ trailer. Just want to know if its a good deal. Dont know how man y hors are on it. Thanks

Jeff

Oh yeah. Its a 2006

+1
    R U Shure that price is right? That would be a great buy if U could get it that cheap.

Yeah. i just spoke to the lady. She says the ski has sun damage on the seat, and would have to be replaced. She said the speedo works when it wants to, it'll go on and off when riding it. And she says i might need a new trailer pretty soon. Since this is an old trailer she had from a 99 jet ski, and it has alot of rust. I guess its just a matter of checking it out, and seeing how much a seat would cost, the repair of the speedo, and a new trailer. Oh, yeah, the ski has 54 hours on it.

+1
    If that is all it needs, that is a smoking deal. I would think for $250 you could buy a nice seat cover and have it installed. The speedo might just be the wheel on the bottom but those things are not acurate anyway, spend $100 and get a GPS. You can find a good used single trailer for $400 or less.
    I have not owned one but have riden a couple. They are very good on fuel as long as you are not riding wide open all of the time. They handle well for their size and take the chop well. You will have to do some searches for maintenance issues and cost but I would think in the grand scheme of things, it would be less than most 2 strokes. IMO, this would be the perfect ski for what you want to do.
    If you dont buy it, tell me where it is so I can go get it.
    Last edited by KirkF350; 01-29-2008 at 01:15 PM. Reason: content

+1

fx ho

i change the oil in mine twice a year and put gas in it. normal greasing and lubricants on everything else. it will pull a tube or skier like a mother, faster than you want to go on a tube for sure. I'm a big guy and it pulled me right up on a ski..that is a heck of a deal if so..buy it..

The lady just called me back a lil while ago. She tells me that the ski is her son's, and that they dont have a title for it, but that i can apply for one. The story gets better. She tells me that her son is selling it because they wouldnt title it to him, becasue he has a past of grand theft auto. and armed robbery among other things..... Me being in law enforcement, and knowing alot about what goes on in miami, its pretty much a stolen pwc that there trying to get rid off to some dumb [email protected]#. When i tell the lady that i'm actually a Police officer, she hangs up the phone. If i didnt have so much work up here right now, i would actually get with miami-dade andpursue it, till they could get whoever is behind all this. There have been alot of pwc on craigslist for dirt cheap prices, all out of miami. One of my cousins is actually a detevtive with miami-dade's burglary unit, and he told me last year alone they had over 350 pwc stolen from homes and marinas. Thats insane. Just be careful with what you buy out there. parts too.

+1
    Wow. Too good to be true.

+1
    If you are able to give this info to the right people and find this ski, I am pretty sure that the rest of the people on this forum would remember you for it. We need to look out for each other. I hate to preach, but it piss me off when people steal from anyone that work for what they have. My credit card got stolen recently and I had to vent. If you can tell us about it why dont you at least tell someone that can get these guys. That is my 2cent and you can hate me or not. I hope you understand where I am coming from. Not trying to start any arguements.
    Last edited by f150vtx; 01-29-2008 at 05:27 PM.

+1
    b.t.t

+1
    wasn't there a thread about some stolen HO's on here couple of months ago ???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information