Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    RUNWME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Little River, SC
    Posts
    1,243
    +1
    1

    Its Official! I have the FASTEST PWC in the COUNTRY!

    hahah Got ya!

    At least I would if I lived in Bratislava !

    Just watched that movie EUROTRIP with my daughter... its hilarious.... with a nickel you can buy hotel in bratislava
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. #2
    thesepaperwings's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    South East Kansas
    Posts
    1,283
    +1
    1
    I went for it first!!! I would be angry but I love that movie so it makes up for it

  3. #3
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by RUNWME View Post
    hahah Got ya!

    At least I would if I lived in Bratislava !

    Just watched that movie EUROTRIP with my daughter... its hilarious.... with a nickel you can buy hotel in bratislava


    I love that flick..."This isn't where I parked my car!"

    Check out this link, fun facts about the movie...

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356150/trivia

  4. #4
    Alex The Godfather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I love that flick..."This isn't where I parked my car!"

    Check out this link, fun facts about the movie...

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356150/trivia
    interesting

  5. #5
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    You got me.

    I have not seen it yet. good movie for a 7 year old?? she probably has already seen it as her and the old lady see about every movie before it is even had a chance to be released.

  6. #6
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    You got me.

    I have not seen it yet. good movie for a 7 year old?? she probably has already seen it as her and the old lady see about every movie before it is even had a chance to be released.

    ummmmmmmmmmm, NO.

    Plus this movie practically went straight to video, wasn't in the theater much at all...Funny movie for Mommy and Daddy....

    "Oh, scuzi, mi scuzi!"

  7. #7
    Wankel till I die!! jonjonwells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    637
    This is Definately where I parked my car!

    They fired Humphrey.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. i know its bad to have your ski out in below freezing weather but..
    By ThatJetSkiFella in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 07:58 AM
  2. The Fastest PWC in Texas?!?!?
    By Ballin Ultras in forum Texas
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 07:47 PM
  3. I now have the fastest ski in Florida...
    By SlowStang305 in forum Southeast
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 07:07 PM
  4. Is it OK to leave your PWC in the water for a week?
    By holdem_up in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 08:39 AM
  5. Does it pay to have the prop balanced?
    By jpa1300 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 07:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •