Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    mavrick816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    138
    +1
    3

    Results of PWC Survey

    Attached are the results of the PWC survey performed between Jan 21 to Jan 29, 2008 this forum and PWCtoday.com. It's very interesting. A total of 119 people around the country and a few outside the US responded, such as Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. I originally intended this for the Northern California audience, but I appreciated everyone's input.

    This survey was a little Project I made to satisfy my interest about fellow PWCers and how each of us faired on our hobby.

    If there are some sales rep out there, this may interest you on some items you may wish to stock or what audience to focus on. I have other ideas on market surveys so PM me if you need a survey consultant.

    Also, for the average joe pwc'er, at least you can use this and say to your wife or gf:
    • "you see, 45% of people spend more money than me".
    Or from a marketing perspective,
    • "Hey 40% of people would like to watch a PWC event and the other 60% is interested in participating".
    -Mavrick
    Attached Files Attached Files


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Results of GTX rebuild by Nils
    By Red Devil in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 07:06 PM
  2. Need a pair of PWC riding Boots
    By Phil in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 09:25 PM
  3. UPDATED: results of Les B kit and RR ECU on Shibbs ski
    By Shibby1485 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 03:55 PM
  4. Results of Stage I Kit from Race Tech
    By Red Devil in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 06:54 PM
  5. cargo storage boxes on the front of PWC trailers
    By Compwhiz82 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 10:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •