Thread: UFC FEB 2

UFC FEB 2

Just Taking A Head Count For Sat Nite Ufc Looks Like Some Good Fights "come On"

I am waiting on Kimbo and Tank.

Tanks Tank Is Out Of Gas ,,,he Was Always Short Winded And Kimbo Will Kill Him

+1
    I dont see Kimbo & Tank being much of a fight.......I say Kimbo ko's him first round!

+1

+1
    a good fight would be kimbo vs brock lesner.. i dont like wwe but, brocks college wrestling back ground is sick and the brute strength. Randy couture would kick kimbo's ass. kimbo has no ground game and would gas easily.

Kimbo is a joke, more then half the guys in the heavyweight devision would destroy him.

As for the fights tomorrow,

Sylvia can get his ass kicked or he can win i dont care, randy is still the champ even if he nvr fights in the UFC again.

Mirr i hope wins because he was the best heavyweight b4 he got into his motorcycle accident and hed to give up his title, i think if he is really back to his old self then he may again dominate that division.

Lesner has great wreslting and is one big ass mo'fo and i would like to see him do well in the UFC i just would rather him not be fighting mirr, because if he does beat mirr then mirr just drops even farther down the heavyweight later.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gpr_redneck View Post
    Kimbo is a joke, more then half the guys in the heavyweight devision would destroy him.

As for the fights tomorrow,

Sylvia can get his ass kicked or he can win i dont care, randy is still the champ even if he nvr fights in the UFC again.

Mirr i hope wins because he was the best heavyweight b4 he got into his motorcycle accident and hed to give up his title, i think if he is really back to his old self then he may again dominate that division.

Lesner has great wreslting and is one big ass mo'fo and i would like to see him do well in the UFC i just would rather him not be fighting mirr, because if he does beat mirr then mirr just drops even farther down the heavyweight later.
    ya it was sad after his wreck he will never be where he was.. I belive brock will dominate the heavyweights for a while he is young and from what i hear(friends with Franklin camp) he is like a sponge.........

i do hope that lesner does well, if what u heard is true then like others from the UFC have been saying he will be the new guy to beat. He is a power house and from what i have seen he does look like he has learned alot in a short time, we will see tomorrow night.

Thread Information