Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Today's My 16th birthday!

I turned 16 today! I had to stay home from school though. I was home sick today. I feel like I have the flu but its probobly a bad mixture of my alergies/ a cold/ and what I think is bronchitous. I can't breath, taste, or smell. I'm all stuffed up but other than that I had a great birthday. We had a nice homemade dinner(pork roast,lasagna,salad,garlic bread,mashed potatoes), and my mom made me a nice cake. It was great because my brother came down to branford on the shoreline from his house up in rocky hill(northern connecticut). So the whole family was together, and I had a great time sniffeling and all!

+1
    Happy Birthday!

Wow... memories when I turned 16.

Happy birthday!

Hey!!! Happy Birthday...Im glad you made the most of it...sniffling and all...

Yo Charlie HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bro!,
    haven`t spoke to you in awhile, How`s it going?
    Enjoy you B-day!
    Is the GF taking care of you
    Get well my friend! Family stuff like that is cool ...PR...

Thanks guys! Yeah I had a great time with my three other brothers and my parents. Things, are going pretty good. I'll be taking the gtx out on saturday. I just finished putting new bearings in three trailers. I have to get two of them inspected, and then I need to register them and register my xp. It ill be a while until I ride the xp, but the good ol' gtx keeps me smiling! No girlfriend here andy! My time will come. I'm a patient guy, and there is just no girl in my school that I thin would make a good girlfriend. They're all nasty smokers. I have no time for her any way with all AP and Honors classes! Oh well. Thanks again everyone! Charlie

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Happy Birthday Charlie!

I'm sick myself too.... got 2 finals tomorrow, went to the health center to find out i got a fever, sinus infection, and tons of congestion between my ears, nose, throat... sucks. Feel better tho man!

Quote Originally Posted by ccassone
    Thanks guys! Yeah I had a great time with my three other brothers and my parents. Things, are going pretty good. I'll be taking the gtx out on saturday. I just finished putting new bearings in three trailers. I have to get two of them inspected, and then I need to register them and register my xp. It ill be a while until I ride the xp, but the good ol' gtx keeps me smiling! No girlfriend here andy! My time will come. I'm a patient guy, and there is just no girl in my school that I thin would make a good girlfriend. They're all nasty smokers. I have no time for her any way with all AP and Honors classes! Oh well. Thanks again everyone! Charlie

Wow, kudos to you bro, school first! I got sucked in and had a hot blonde GF when I was 16, but hey, that was back in the 70`s hahahaha
    She didn`t smoke though! We went out a year, and her parents split up and she moved, most enjoyable memories and a good friend!...
    Take your time bro, they`ll only take your money sooner or later hahaha...Andy...

happy b-day man!

+1
    Happy Bday....I guess ....(i'm on the wrong side of 45)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information