Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rotterdam,NY & Moneta, VA
    Posts
    1,617
    +1
    1

    any one use US Airways?

    i usually use united and like them them except i cant get my cheap tickets from them any more.

    US Airways has tickets for cheap prices but i have never heard any thing about there service.


  2. #2
    Beagleman62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    2,726
    +1
    64
    In Richmond, we call them "Useless Air" I guess they are no better or worse than average but I have never had much luck outta them.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rotterdam,NY & Moneta, VA
    Posts
    1,617
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleman62 View Post
    In Richmond, we call them "Useless Air" I guess they are no better or worse than average but I have never had much luck outta them.
    thanks for the heads up. i guess ill spend the extra $$$. im going from Albany to Roanoke va.

  4. #4
    Beagleman62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    2,726
    +1
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by stingray152003 View Post
    thanks for the heads up. i guess ill spend the extra $$$. im going from Albany to Roanoke va.
    Roanoke can be an expensive place to fly into. But there are really no other alternative places to fly to anywhere near there.

  5. #5
    Water Bum Rodneyae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Roanoke, Va
    Posts
    3,083
    Alot of times I will drive to Greensbourgh NC. As I always get a lot better rate, that makes the drive worth while.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rotterdam,NY & Moneta, VA
    Posts
    1,617
    +1
    1
    well i was geting tickets for 200-220 bucks and im sure if i used price line i could get one for 275-320. i dont mind dropin that much on a ticket if im gona be there for a while but im only gona be there for 2-3 days it cost me about 160-190 in gas round trip. i guess for the extra money it buys me an extra day down there and instead of a 10 hour drive its a 3-4 hour trip with lay over.

  7. #7
    I've used USAir years ago between Fla and Va. The tickets were cheap...what I would expect for no frills flying. If it's a one time thing and the price is right, Roanoke ain't bad...for the most part...Greensboro is the only way to go...besides, it's only an extra hour+ from my house; well worth it to me to save that scratch.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rotterdam,NY & Moneta, VA
    Posts
    1,617
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VaRedneck View Post
    I've used USAir years ago between Fla and Va. The tickets were cheap...what I would expect for no frills flying. If it's a one time thing and the price is right, Roanoke ain't bad...for the most part...Greensboro is the only way to go...besides, it's only an extra hour+ from my house; well worth it to me to save that scratch.
    i checked out to go to Charlottesville and they have good airfare were 300 from united. big difference then 550 to ROA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Any one using The new Seadoo Riva / Athena ???
    By SLASHER in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 08:19 AM
  2. R&D nose cone?? Any one using it??
    By tocullo in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 07:28 AM
  3. Any one use WSM Gasket Kits?
    By bryanw80 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 01:20 AM
  4. Has any one used a Skat 17/28?
    By cigarlust in forum Honda Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 05:56 PM
  5. Any one used this?
    By Hoovermaneuver in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 09:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •