Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Un-Scientific F 15X Hull Comparison

Here is a picture of the F 15X and the other ski's. I have tried my best to make all the pictures the same size.

The F 15X seems to be on its own. Both the SHO and the 250X are quite different.
    Attached Files Attached Files

ooooooh that hull just says "take me out in the ocean and spank me " !!!!!!!!

I just got a renewed appetite for a f-15x

i like the look of the new hull, cant wait to get my hands on one and play.

+1
    I would like to buy one and test it against my F12X. It is a shame they are coming out so late in the year.
    JR

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JRINJAX View Post
    I would like to buy one and test it against my F12X. It is a shame they are coming out so late in the year.
    JR
    What is that, an Ice breaker????

Actually has any one received any dealer pricing? My SHO is going south real quick....

JIm

Nice job HondaGuy (edited - got the wrong person first time) - I've been doing the same thing, but clicking back and forth between the web pages.

I wish we could get a good comparison of the V angle. I think that's almost always the most important thing in terms of rough water.

I wish Honda would get a ski out there for testing. I don't care so much how it stacks up on the horsepower and acceleration - it's obviously going to be slightly off the pace of the fastest from SD, Yami, and maybe Kawi. However, I would just like to know how it is on its own - fuel consumption, rough water, etc. A dealer I called said they're going to be shipping in a month - you'd think they would bite the bullet and get a review.

They're probably scared about being looked at as #4, even with their brand-new ski. Cripes....
    Last edited by imaginate; 03-24-2008 at 02:15 AM.

What's strange about the comparison is that it *looks* like the Yamaha would be the worst, to my eye, on rough water. The performance says otherwise, of course...

We suppose to be gettin 3 f15x in our shop end of month. imma get some up close pics and see if i can't past them. Imma try and get one out to lake also and see how much difference its gone be between it and the f12.

+1
    You mean by the end of March you will have the F15X?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginate View Post
    Nice job Jpack - I've been doing the same thing, but clicking back and forth between the web pages.

I wish we could get a good comparison of the V angle. I think that's almost always the most important thing in terms of rough water.

I wish Honda would get a ski out there for testing. I don't care so much how it stacks up on the horsepower and acceleration - it's obviously going to be slightly off the pace of the fastest from SD, Yami, and maybe Kawi. However, I would just like to know how it is on its own - fuel consumption, rough water, etc. A dealer I called said they're going to be shipping in a month - you'd think they would bite the bullet and get a review.

They're probably scared about being looked at as #4, even with their brand-new ski. Cripes....
    I am guessing it will be equal with the yami and kawi in performance. But will have the best fuel mileage since the turbo is less parrasitic.

jpack, remember its a first year ski again, not even on the water yet and apparently still having some sort of production issues since they are not released yet. Probably will be a great ski, but who knows at this point if they too will have any first year bugs/delays.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information