Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: F---ing Gov!!!

  1. #1
    captain obvious Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Visalia, Ca
    Posts
    2,316

    F---ing Gov!!!

    So I just got the last of my paperwork concerning taxes, well I must have hit a new tax bracket because on top of the money I've already paid ($$$$) in it says I owe the state and feds an additional 8K!!!!

    Wonder If I can write off $10K in "gambling losses"?

    Usually I break even, at the end of the year getting back or paying less than 500.....this is enough to make me go postal


  2. #2
    One day at a time..... N8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    TAMPA
    Posts
    3,716
    +1
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by _Lurker_ View Post
    So I just got the last of my paperwork concerning taxes, well I must have hit a new tax bracket because on top of the money I've already paid ($$$$) in it says I owe the state and feds an additional 8K!!!!

    Wonder If I can write off $10K in "gambling losses"?

    Usually I break even, at the end of the year getting back or paying less than 500.....this is enough to make me go postal
    thats alright 2 years ago we paid in a xtra $100,000 (like a dumb [email protected]#) that the Gov did not know about. We paid the taxes they said " you are paid up in fact you may have over paid" 6 weeks later iam minus $10,400 out of my account .. It boils down to if you are a immigrant or illegal you aint got nothing to worry about.. for example i was reading a few weeks ago where a mexican family came here illegally and dont pay taxes but,they get social security. another example is the gas station jockeys can come here open a business not pay taxes for seven years and then give it to his brother, sister etc to start the cycle over.. makes me want to denounce my US citizenship move to mexico a few years and move back and not pay taxes..... like everything else in this country just flush the toilet cause thats where everything is going...................................

  3. #3
    r33pwrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sammamish Washington
    Posts
    4,216
    +1
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by _Lurker_ View Post
    So I just got the last of my paperwork concerning taxes, well I must have hit a new tax bracket because on top of the money I've already paid ($$$$) in it says I owe the state and feds an additional 8K!!!!

    Wonder If I can write off $10K in "gambling losses"?

    Usually I break even, at the end of the year getting back or paying less than 500.....this is enough to make me go postal

    Well if you dont wanna pay the extra tax than ask your boss for a decrease in pay.... I dont see why you are complaining?? you made more money so yes you are going to pay more taxes! I dont neccesarly agree than the more you make the higher the percentage but its a part of life and well better get use to it! I have to pay capitol gains this year on 90K dollars.... it hurts but well it a part of life

  4. #4
    captain obvious Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Visalia, Ca
    Posts
    2,316
    Quote Originally Posted by N8R View Post
    thats alright 2 years ago we paid in a xtra $100,000 (like a dumb [email protected]#) that the Gov did not know about. We paid the taxes they said " you are paid up in fact you may have over paid" 6 weeks later iam minus $10,400 out of my account .. It boils down to if you are a immigrant or illegal you aint got nothing to worry about.. for example i was reading a few weeks ago where a mexican family came here illegally and dont pay taxes but,they get social security. another example is the gas station jockeys can come here open a business not pay taxes for seven years and then give it to his brother, sister etc to start the cycle over.. makes me want to denounce my US citizenship move to mexico a few years and move back and not pay taxes..... like everything else in this country just flush the toilet cause thats where everything is going...................................
    we are being penalized for following the rules and being born here, down the toilet is right

    Quote Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
    Well if you dont wanna pay the extra tax than ask your boss for a decrease in pay.... I dont see why you are complaining?? you made more money so yes you are going to pay more taxes! I dont neccesarly agree than the more you make the higher the percentage but its a part of life and well better get use to it! I have to pay capitol gains this year on 90K dollars.... it hurts but well it a part of life
    I'm complaining because I went from being able to write off actual real expenses to making "too much" and losing those write offs. I don't understand why I have to pay a higher percentage when I make more, yes I get paying more taxes but (for example) going from a 20% tax rate to a 35% tax rate is f---ing retarted.

    Since the stock market is tanking right now, can you claim a loss next year at tax time if you actually lost money come the end of the year?

    Its not like I'm rolling in money. I'm working every day to pay for insurance, gas, daycare, housing.

    How f---ed up is this?
    I get paid, which is taxed, after paying taxes I go buy some pepsi. When buying the pepsi I'm taxed again AND forced to pay CRV (California redemption value). Now I decide I want to recoup some of that CRV so I take my empty pepsi cans to the local recycler......woo hoo I get some money back!!!.....Come tax time my great state expects me to list the CRV I recouped as income so they can tax it again!!!
    Last edited by Lurker; 02-01-2008 at 12:04 PM.

  5. #5
    r33pwrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sammamish Washington
    Posts
    4,216
    +1
    360
    I do not dissagree with the fact that we all should pay a fixed percent.... but taxes are a part of life.

  6. #6
    One day at a time..... N8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    TAMPA
    Posts
    3,716
    +1
    41
    thats what something else to they would not allow $65,000 in write offs which all were valid. i was trying to write motels, materials etc Not pants, fancy restuarnats etc.... its all good cause i was always xtra honest with them, not no more i figure they screwed me now my companys will show a loss for the next few years..just talking about it makes me want to go to the IRS agents house and kick her foreign face in. (yes she is a immigrant blood sucking leach who barely spoke english)

  7. #7
    REID2168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    8,156
    +1
    241
    i got my own RUDE awakening myself.........

    last year get back 14k in a 28.5% tax bracket cause i had them take extra throughout the year

    this time around getting back 3k cause i moved into a 33.5% tax bracket.......... F**K UNCLE SAME!

    now they say sometime this summer they are giving back 300.00 per person to stimulate the economy. F**K them give me my 5% back MOTHER F**KERS so i can stimulate MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    Wanna stimulate the economy? DROP GAS PRICES!

    No one is spending anything because they will spend too much getting to the store...and now manufactures are putting the gas bill on the customers...

    Especially when you see this in the news...
    http://money.cnn.com/2008/02/01/news...ion=2008020111

  9. #9
    The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Odessa, TX
    Posts
    5,364
    Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    F**K them give me my 5% back MOTHER F**KERS so i can stimulate MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!
    Well, now we know two things:

    1. What Reid speends his tax refund on(it rhymes with corn)
    and
    2. Why he says he doesn't need cowboys

  10. #10
    Moderator Franko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    3,829
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    F**K them give me my 5% back MOTHER F**KERS so i can stimulate MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!
    You stimulate yourself with currency? I assume you use paper bills because I would think coins would hurt.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. PDI'ing an Ultra 250
    By Antiguan FZR in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 06:43 PM
  2. ****ing terroists
    By wakeborder556 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 05:11 PM
  3. Color me [email protected]*&ing stupid!!!
    By Lurker in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 09:02 PM
  4. T'ing into existing line for bilge pump?
    By MPower in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 10:49 PM
  5. First Video - RXP'ing with friends
    By NUTT in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 12:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •