Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Never Fast Enough caymanian rida's Avatar

gotta make a choice help me out

gp800r or kawi 15f ??need help dont kno which 1 to choose which 1 would have more top speed?? and which one would b better for a first time owner.. tested the gp800r this mornin rides good and is all ready suited up from riva which 1 should i go with plz help ohh and it will only b used in da oceanloving how da gpr is riding though.... plz post bak

+1
    If these are my only choices I would go with the 15F lots more speed available and not a bad ride in the ocean. If it had been a GP1200/1300R I would have chose differently.

thnx but i think i will start with the gp800r till next yr then i will upgrade 2 something faster parents budget is not that big so i guess i will have 2 satisfy with that for now till next year wen i can afford somthing brand new and that will b used for racing after awhile but any owners with a gp800r could u post sum of ure top speeds..i ran da one i am getting today it was doin about 59ish any upgrades 2 get it runing 60+

+1
    that on the speedo or on gps?

lot of people dog the 800 but i think its a good for thouse who are more rec riding. my top speed gps was 57 .

i haven't really messed with the engine as i want to keep the ski quiet and reliable.

there are actually a lot of mods out there how much you can squeeze out the engine though i have no idea.

being as i have never been on f15 or any thing even close to it i have no idea. i know im very happy with the gp800r and have no plans on ditching it but im not a speed freak either.

thnx i like the gp800r as well parents and i will decide 2nite which 1 that i will b getting as my first pwc

i sorta want da 15f more now wen i think of it it will not b able 2 hold down any wave runners down here i dont think... and will not b easy 2 sell a year or 2 down da road wen im ready for sumthing faster so i think i will go with the 15f but plz could more ppl post 2 help me out

+1
    I like the 15F for ocean running..great ride.

well dats da only place we do ride and u gotta b fast unless ure getting left behind lol

we have alot of races down here so i mite b racing after awhile so after doin so much research for months now waiting on my parents 2 get the money its sorta up 2 them but i would like to start with the brand new 15f rite out of the box more than just getting a second hand gp800r my parents are getting the money this week so need to make my mind up tonite.... u guys think the 15f is better for ruff water and racing rite??

+1
    Ocean riding I would go with the 800... much lighter and you will be able to jump the Shat out of it! (I would assume your young? since you where talking about your parents) when I was young I would have gotten boared with the 12/15f real fast (I rode a ultra 150) plus if you get hungry later you can RXGPR it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information