Thread: What to do

What to do

ok i currently have a 2004 seadoo rxp that is in pretty good condition. im in between keeping it and trading it and my snowmobile in for a 2007 seadoo rxp the red one. i like that one cuz its sweeter looking and i figure that with the new 08 coming out and becasue of my year, my rxps value will drop and continue to drop so...

now, should i trade in both my sled and rxp for the 07 or keep my jetski and get rid of the snomobile and use that 2-2500 or so and put in like a stage 1-2 in my 04... my top speed on my jetski right now is 72 not gps but going off the digital speed on the jetski...

what is the better thing to do??? i really really like the 07 color and decals and the new gauges and stuff but is it worth it?
    Also im not the worlds best handy man when it comes to installing all the new stuff but just woundering whats a better idea?????

what to do..

This all depends on how much of the speed bug you have. My opinion is it's silly to trade in your 04 and sled for a 07 red RXP just for it looking "sweet". I would sell the sled and use that money to have some fun in Jerry's store..04 and 07 are not much different. Money wise you are better off keeping the 04 and using the extra cash for mods or upkeep...JMO

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbrxp View Post
    ok i currently have a 2004 seadoo rxp that is in pretty good condition. im in between keeping it and trading it and my snowmobile in for a 2007 seadoo rxp the red one. i like that one cuz its sweeter looking and i figure that with the new 08 coming out and becasue of my year, my rxps value will drop and continue to drop so...

now, should i trade in both my sled and rxp for the 07 or keep my jetski and get rid of the snomobile and use that 2-2500 or so and put in like a stage 1-2 in my 04... my top speed on my jetski right now is 72 not gps but going off the digital speed on the jetski...

what is the better thing to do??? i really really like the 07 color and decals and the new gauges and stuff but is it worth it?
    Also im not the worlds best handy man when it comes to installing all the new stuff but just woundering whats a better idea?????
    The bang for the buck answer is to keep the 04 and mod it, but I can see getting the 07. I didn't just go bang for buck myself, I chose the GTX over the RXT simply on color and gadgets.

Of you want the 07, I say go for it, you won't likely see any speed gains, but the modding cost is almost the same between the two models any how.

Thread Information