Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: R&D Pulley Kit

R&D Pulley Kit

How many have put out the dough for the pulley kit + ventilator? Just dropped some hard cash into both and was wondering how many have gone for the current gold. I have been working with the ski since the beginning of December and now I needed to make the next step. Might need some experienced help with the install if anyone has completed this setup.
    Thanks,
    Steve

Well ya stumbled into the right place. Welcome to the 250 library. Several here are working now and Ive done some work on it myself. So ask away and feel free to browse through this site. I must warn you though, its going to take a while to get through it all.

http://www.floridasmarthomes.com/teammoto/

Quote Originally Posted by NJRIVERRIDER View Post
    How many have put out the dough for the pulley kit + ventilator? Just dropped some hard cash into both and was wondering how many have gone for the current gold. I have been working with the ski since the beginning of December and now I needed to make the next step. Might need some experienced help with the install if anyone has completed this setup.
    Thanks,
    Steve
    Fair play to ya man...jumped in with both feet..... Already done the ventilator kit and Gonna order pulley kit next week.....but ain,t gonna tell my ridin buddies.... Just gonna show em....hope it,s worth the effort.... ...What do ya rekon Skip???
    Last edited by English Bob; 02-05-2008 at 07:39 PM.

I like ambushing people.

Let the machine do the talking for ya. Thats how I handled the Caymans. Not many on that island knew what had happened until after the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    I like ambushing people.

Let the machine do the talking for ya. Thats how I handled the Caymans. Not many on that island knew what had happened until after the race.
    Always better to show em, rather than tell em....just gets rid of the soothsayers.... ....Ya side stepped the question though...do ya rekon the Pulley kit will add performance???? or is it one for the workshop wall?????....oops sorry can,t be, theres no room left on that bugger...it,s all took up with ya tools.....

Is there anyone out there that has the pulley kit in a non-racing ski + vent kit? Looking to see how the performance numbers are going to balance against everything else ie., fuel consumption, wieght, mainetance, upgrade capability.

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Working on it now, plus a few other things, going to be @ 3 to 4 weeks before I am finished and ready for water testing.

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=46659

Thanks Tn i'm gonna read up on you project as it progresses. Looks good and you got balls tearing in down and re-painting. Will be a good lookin and fast ski when done. Hoping for some performance on mine too.
    Steve

+1
    I heard there is a turbo out there that is running.... Wait I bet it will out perform the Roots SC

Silence! I Keel You! earthshaker's Avatar
    +1
    Turbo's have their place in life, however i've yet to see them on the quickest accelerating 4 cycle vehicles on land or water. They each have their perks.

Thank goodness they are also reliable and no pesky washers either.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information