Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    hey phil... did you get your stuff back from underwood yet....
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 02-06-2008 at 06:55 PM. Reason: spelling error

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    hey phil... did you get your stuff back from underwood yet....
    Nope! He is not responding to my phone calls nor is he responding to my emails. He hasn't answered a phone call from me since early 2006. He has had my ski since November 2005 and promised to deliver it back to me completed no later than April 15, 2006. He sent an email to my firned Doug (who is in the same boat as me) telling him our skis our finally ready. But when I try to contact him to get the skis... he doesn't respond. I am at a loss with Mark. My ski is probably worthless now thanks to Mark. I have all saved all the emails I have sent to him, the ones he has sent to me. I have my phone bills to prove that I have tried to call him over 200 times in the last two years without a single response from Mark. I have several solid witnesses who know the situation intimately and can't believe what he has done to us. He is now telling people that there is two sides to every story. I would love to hear his side... especially in court where he will purger himself when he lies to the judge. There is just no excuse for his conduct. I am not the first person he has pulled this fraud upon. I wish you hadn't got me started on this. Oh, by the way... not only does he have my ski.... he also has my $3,500 deposit and the proceeds of selling my Rotax Racing ECU for $750.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 02-06-2008 at 06:56 PM. Reason: spelling in original quote

+1
    hey you have the bill of sale or tittle for the ski? you might be better off going to the police station and telling them what happen before going to court this way you could tell them you did every thing possible.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by stingray152003 View Post
    hey you have the bill of sale or tittle for the ski? you might be better off going to the police station and telling them what happen before going to court this way you could tell them you did every thing possible.
    Yes, I have a clear title for my ski. And, yes, I called the Ontario police on Mark and they responded to the scene (Mark’s home) and the constable said, “We don’t want to get involved in this matter, you should explore a civil action.” They gave me a Case Number for that incident which I will present in court when the time is right. In addition, Ontario law specifically states that Mark must have a signed Work Order (a legal Canadian Document) in order to do any work on my ski and bill me for services. Therefore, he has no legal right to hold my ski against my wishes according to Canadian law. If he had completed the ski on time based on our verbal agreement and agreed upon price or at least completed the mods within a reasonable time frame, I would not have a problem with him. But, two years later… the ski is now worthless!

+1
    Can you tell us more about who "Mark" is? I have not heard of him but it will help protect other! I go to Ontaria for work... let me know if there is anything I could do to help.. I cant believe people can be so F*cking low! how hard is it to just send your ski back to you? Even if he screws you out of your deposit atleast he could give the ski back! I would not have let this go so long.... I would be at his door step!

+1
    well im going to moneta in a few weeks if it can find its way to Albany,ny or a few hours towards me ill take it the rest of the way down to va for you.

+1
    This is not right.

No one should be treated like this.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by stingray152003 View Post
    well im going to moneta in a few weeks if it can find its way to Albany,ny or a few hours towards me ill take it the rest of the way down to va for you.
    Interesting that you bring up the subject of picking up the ski for me. I have already played that game with a person that Mark recommended to me. His name is Jeff Curran and he lives in Wilmington, NC. Jeff agreed to go pick up our skis this past August from Mark while he was picking up some of his own parts from Mark. We (Doug and me) agreed to pay for Jeff’s fuel, hotel and meals for the trip (give me some receipts). Jeff was delighted with the deal. I knew Mark would want some cash ($5,355) in order for Jeff to pick up my completed ski. So, I gave Jeff power of attorney to pick up my ski and I sent Jeff a bank check for $6,000 (Doug gave him $5,000 for Mark) to give the cash to Mark for the ski. Jeff, simply ran off with our money and Mark still has the skis! How’s that for an unbelievable, but true story of getting screwed? Unfortunately for Jeff, he committed fraud and will most likely be prosecuted for it by the authorities in the somewhat near future.
    Last edited by Phil; 02-06-2008 at 11:03 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Interesting that you bring up the subject of picking up the ski for me. I have already played that game with a person that Mark recommended to me. His name is Jeff Curran and he lives in Wilmington, NC. Jeff agreed to go pick up our skis this past August from Mark while he was picking up some of his own parts from Mark. We (Doug and me) agreed to pay for Jeff’s fuel, hotel and meals for the trip (give me some receipts). Jeff was delighted with the deal. I knew Mark would want some cash ($5,355) in order for Jeff to pick up my completed ski. So, I gave Jeff power of attorney to pick up my ski and I sent Jeff a bank check for $6,000 (Doug gave him $5,000 for Mark) to give the cash to Mark for the ski. Jeff, simply ran off with our money and Mark still has the skis! How’s that for an unbelievable, but true story of getting screwed? Unfortunately for Jeff, he committed fraud and will most likely be prosecuted for it by the authorities in the somewhat near future.

Who is Jeff? everyone should know these people by name a face so we can avopid them or find them

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Interesting that you bring up the subject of picking up the ski for me. I have already played that game with a person that Mark recommended to me. His name is Jeff Curran and he lives in Wilmington, NC. Jeff agreed to go pick up our skis this past August from Mark while he was picking up some of his own parts from Mark. We (Doug and me) agreed to pay for Jeff’s fuel, hotel and meals for the trip (give me some receipts). Jeff was delighted with the deal. I knew Mark would want some cash ($5,355) in order for Jeff to pick up my completed ski. So, I gave Jeff power of attorney to pick up my ski and I sent Jeff a bank check for $6,000 (Doug gave him $5,000 for Mark) to give to give the cash to Mark for the ski. Jeff, simply ran off with my money and Mark still has the skis! How’s that for an unbelievable, but true story of getting screwed? Unfortunately for Jeff, he committed fraud and will most likely be prosecuted for it by the authorities in the somewhat near future.
    wow you have horrible luck. im sorry to hear that man.

i have been screwed in the past for a sizable chunk of money for an lt1 i sent money never got engine and i was very unhappy i hate seeing it happen to others.
    best of luck to you.
    Last edited by stingray152003; 02-06-2008 at 11:10 AM.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information