Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Know it alls!!

  1. #1
    Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Old Hickory,Tn
    Posts
    5,446
    +1
    650

    Know it alls!!

    Ok I thought some of the a Moderators had a lil talking with The Godfather?

    I have only caught a few of his previous pre-suspension post, but since he has been back , this kid never shuts up and seems to have lived the life of some one 3 times his age........


  2. #2
    btldigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    lebanon tn.
    Posts
    1,641

  3. #3
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,587
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra250 Tn View Post
    Ok I thought some of the a Moderators had a lil talking with The Godfather?

    I have only caught a few of his previous pre-suspension post, but since he has been back , this kid never shuts up and seems to have lived the life of some one 3 times his age........

    and you guys complained/complain about me...

  4. #4
    Never say never KirkF350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Midlothian, Texas
    Posts
    4,433
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    and you guys complained/complain about me...
    Hey, shouldn't you be in school or something?

  5. #5
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,587
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    Hey, shouldn't you be in school or something?
    already out of school... parent conferences... got out of school at 12

  6. #6
    Hydrotoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    16,712
    +1
    85
    I'll assume you are just having some fun with this thread. Keep it light.

  7. #7
    thesepaperwings's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    South East Kansas
    Posts
    1,283
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotoys View Post
    I'll assume you are just having some fun with this thread. Keep it light.

    I'm sure as young as they are they must be pretty light. I bet we could toss them back and forth from almost 5 feet or more

  8. #8
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,587
    +1
    2
    haha Mark.... yeah im just joking around...

  9. #9
    Alex The Godfather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra250 Tn View Post
    Ok I thought some of the a Moderators had a lil talking with The Godfather?

    I have only caught a few of his previous pre-suspension post, but since he has been back , this kid never shuts up and seems to have lived the life of some one 3 times his age........
    so what do you want me to do? ever since the moderators talked to me ive calmed down... since then ive only repeated info that i have seen on this forum so if you dont like the content then it wasnt originally my idea...

    ive stopped acting like i know everything cuz i know i dont know everything and right now im startin over and tryin to learn but i cant post ANYTHING without someone giving me heat... i posted the stats that were found in another thread from another highly-respected member and immediately was told i was wrong.???

    Just tell me what you want me to do and ill listen, unless you say leave because the only reason i would leave would be if i was banned but ive improved since last time so i dont see why i would be banned agian.... I want to learn so banning would be bad... the reason i want to know what im doing is so that i can change whatever it is so that i can stay here and keep learning.

  10. #10
    I AM A VERMIN icerat4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    CRYSTAL LAKE IL
    Posts
    5,098
    Just sit back and get some popcorn and ENJOY THE SHOW.And keep your mouth shut when the movie is going. Will let ya know when the show is done so you can open your mouth

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Think you know it all (have pics)
    By RXP Blur in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 04:58 PM
  2. This Says It All !!
    By RX951 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 02:32 AM
  3. This should explain it all....
    By WATER WOODY in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 10:47 AM
  4. I know it's a stand up but.... 2006 SuperJet 760...
    By 11 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 05:26 PM
  5. RXT w/ Pump wedge GPS RESULTS.... THE MYTH behind it all
    By Shibby1485 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 05:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •