Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536

    Ride plate announcement

    Hello everyone as of now you can purchase one of my modded ride plates from Jerry's store at www.4-tecperformance.com I will mod your stock plate or the riva plate ( this is a great forum for info and help so let's support it) I will still answer any questions that anyone might have. Thank you, Jim


  2. #2
    Beagleman62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    2,726
    +1
    64
    Jim,
    What kind of gains are you getting from the modded Riva plate?
    It gave me about a 2.5 mph gain over stock. Do your mods add any more over that number?
    Do you recomend the 2 degree pump wedge with your modded Riva plate?
    Last edited by Beagleman62; 02-08-2008 at 01:17 PM.

  3. #3
    Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Old Hickory,Tn
    Posts
    5,446
    +1
    650
    Are there any updates since you cut my plate,Jim? The cuts you made for me are great just was wondering if there was anything new?

  4. #4
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,993
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleman62 View Post
    Jim,
    What kind of gains are you getting from the modded Riva plate?
    It gave me about a 2.5 mph gain over stock. Do your mods add any more over that number?
    Do you recomend the 2 degree pump wedge with your modded Riva plate?
    I'm curious too....

  5. #5
    rhorne1053's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Santee, S.C.
    Posts
    634
    Jim did my riva plate but between the drought here in SC and the cold weather I have not had a chance to ride. Now I have got the recall to get done. Oh well spring is right around the corner, here's hoping for some rain to bring the lake up.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    20
    +1
    1
    I finally took my ski out today with Jim's cut riva plate. I cannot give any gps numbers but I can say the handling improvement is well worth the cost. My ski rides like stock, but still has the speed of the riva plate.

    Another thing I noticed and I will need to ride more to be positive is the ski felt like it rode more like stock as far as rough water handling.

    Jason

  7. #7
    2005 RXT Red08Ultra250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dunedin, FL
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    Hello everyone as of now you can purchase one of my modded ride plates from Jerry's store at www.4-tecperformance.com I will mod your stock plate or the riva plate ( this is a great forum for info and help so let's support it) I will still answer any questions that anyone might have. Thank you, Jim

    Hey, I live right down the street from you. If you need any testing help, let me know.

  8. #8
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson View Post
    I finally took my ski out today with Jim's cut riva plate. I cannot give any gps numbers but I can say the handling improvement is well worth the cost. My ski rides like stock, but still has the speed of the riva plate.

    Another thing I noticed and I will need to ride more to be positive is the ski felt like it rode more like stock as far as rough water handling.

    Jason
    Thank you for the plate testing Jason.

  9. #9
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra250 Tn View Post
    Are there any updates since you cut my plate,Jim? The cuts you made for me are great just was wondering if there was anything new?
    Same cut Harry.

  10. #10
    2005 RXT Red08Ultra250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dunedin, FL
    Posts
    908
    pm sent

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ride plate announcement
    By JIM'S PERFORMANCE in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 302
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 09:05 AM
  2. Ride plate announcement
    By JIM'S PERFORMANCE in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 05:14 PM
  3. Ride plate announcement
    By JIM'S PERFORMANCE in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 06:08 PM
  4. Lets discuss ride plate extensions..........
    By SKR8PN in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 11:56 AM
  5. Rxp ride plate mods
    By Krazy-K in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 05:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •