Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Few cool cars from this morning... *PICS*

As many of you know or don't know, there is a huge 450+ car get together by my house that takes place every Saturday morning. I try snd go every weekend. The typical F430, Ford GT's, Z06's, ect. kind of get lost in the crowd.

The following cars stood out to me. To some they were not the best cars there. To others (like me) they were. Thought I would share some pictures with my fellow GHers. I know a lot of you don't get to see cars like this on a regular basis so I figure I would share some pictures that aren't on professional websites and the like. I try and capture it as if you were there with me.

Enjoy.

Small portion of the get together.

If you don't know what car this is, please leave my thread. Thanks.

How about a LP640? This is some guys wife's ride. He drove up in a Gallardo Superleggera.

Here is the new Lexus ISf. Apparently it is the fastest shifting car in the world besides a F1 car. From what I heard, the ISf out shifts the Enzo. The owner let me sit in the car. I'm pretty tall and I had to move the seat up to fit right. Pretty nice. I'm not sure if I like the exhaust tips or not.

I like Skylines. So here is one. Some super old asian guy drove it.

GT3 RS. So here is a modified one. GMG Racing I believe owns it.

And now for one of the best cars in history, and my personal favorite. I hope to own one, one day. Yes, I am talking about the F40. Everything about the F40 is perfect.

Few people from a car forum I post on and I talking about the F40. I'm in the striped sweatshirt.

And the best is for last.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Very nice...you are tall.

Glad To see a another Ferrari Fanatic in this place. The F40 is also one of my favorits and the F50 made cry a little but i dont like convertables. Any other Ferraris there? Enzo maybe ? My personal Favorite has to either be the 355 Challenge or the FXX. To me a Ferrari should be N/A, and they know it too since the F40 was the olny forced induction supercar they made.

Like you i would of been around those cars. When the F40 came out it absolutley decimated any Supercar competion that was out there and set the Bar to a new High.

Just wait for their New supercar to come out has all the components of the FXX in it and more
    Last edited by ReDevilRXP; 02-10-2008 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP View Post
    Glad To see a another Ferrari Fanatic in this place. The F40 is also one of my favorits and the F50 made cry a little but i dont like convertables. Any other Ferraris there? Enzo maybe ? My personal Favorite has to either be the 355 Challenge or the FXX. To me a Ferrari should be N/A, and they know it too since the F40 was the olny forced induction supercar they made.

Like you i would of been around those cars. When the F40 came out it absolutley decimated any Supercar competion that was out there and set the Bar to a new High.

Just wait for their New supercar to come out has all the components of the FXX in it and more
    There was like two F430's, a few 360's, 360 CS, a 355 Challenge, and a few others. Every few weeks an Enzo will show up.

+1
    Very cool Keith!! California definately has a more exotic trend then Fl.. Most carshows or gatherings around here are mostly American muscle and old street rods.

Very nice!!!

I feel you on the Skylines. I have liked those since the original Grand Turismo came out. HAHA.

+1
    Enjoyed the pics Keith. Thanks for sharing

that F50 is insane.........my all time Dream Car..........thanks for the pics.....makes me realize I need to get rich Quick......maube I'll call one of those 800 numbers

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Where's that held at Keith? I'm out here in Irvine for a few months.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information