• SOFLARIDERS

3 9.09%
  • South Florida PWC Riders

8 24.24%
  • South Florida WaterCraft Riders

4 12.12%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Official S. Fla Club Name Poll

Guys this is the Final poll. It will end this week on Friday at 5 pm. If there is a tie, Then Tom is going to flip a coin to decide between the two runner ups.

SoFlaRiders it is for me.....

+1=d> =d> =d>

15 votes???? come on people vote for the name you like...if it doesnt matter then vote for the name i like... (jk)!!

Squid
    I'm going to lobby for the name I voted for: South Florida PWC Riders

When I saw the names list I automatically discarded SOFLA RIDERS and SOFLARIDERS. The reason is that it doesn't say anything about what the club is about. I belong to a couple of motorcycle forums and in that community whenever you read the word RIDERS it is understood Motorcycles. Given that the motorcycle community is bigger than the PWC community here in SFLA, if anyone sees a car with a sticker in the back that says SOFLARIDERS, they will think motorcycle.

The word WATERCRAFT will lean towards boats, which are not very fond of us PWC riders. So by simple mathematics, the name South Florida PWC Riders says everything someone needs to know about the group.

Although I have not participated in any of the events you guys have put together, I do follow what goes on in this forum and I silently envy you every time something is going on and I canít go. We have a newborn in the house which limits my free time a lot. But I can see that this is a fine group of people. Keep up the meeting goings, I might be able to join you someday.

This is the reason the logo is going to have a pwc in it, so that you could tell what its about without having to even read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon View Post

When I saw the names list I automatically discarded SOFLA RIDERS and SOFLARIDERS. The reason is that it doesn't say anything about what the club is about. I belong to a couple of motorcycle forums and in that community whenever you read the word RIDERS it is understood Motorcycles. Given that the motorcycle community is bigger than the PWC community here in SFLA, if anyone sees a car with a sticker in the back that says SOFLARIDERS, they will think motorcycle.

The word WATERCRAFT will lean towards boats, which are not very fond of us PWC riders. So by simple mathematics, the name South Florida PWC Riders says everything someone needs to know about the group.

Although I have not participated in any of the events you guys have put together, I do follow what goes on in this forum and I silently envy you every time something is going on and I canít go. We have a newborn in the house which limits my free time a lot. But I can see that this is a fine group of people. Keep up the meeting goings, I might be able to join you someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon View Post

i felt the same way until i saw what miaryder means about the logo of a PWC aroud the word part...that made it look ok ......SOFLA RIDERS with the outline of a watercraft around it.....looks like a winner to me

+1 + 1

WOW, I guess I got in on this late. I just saw you guys are putting this club together and just read through the names thread. I voted for the name, I like the idea of having pwc in the name, but to be honest I just like there is a club forming so what ever the names ends up being I good with it. Let me know what is going to be involved to join. Would be great to get together to ride, every time I go out I never see any other RXPs or RXTs. It's usually just me and a couple guys with 20 year old 2 strokes that are falling apart. I guess not many people on here going to Markum Park.
    Last edited by mksmi; 02-12-2008 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mksmi View Post
    ...but to be honest I just like there is a club forming so what ever the names ends up being I good with it...
    ...Would be great to get together to ride...
    S. Florida WaterCraft Club for me,

but like mksmi said it really doesn't matter that much, LET's RIDE !!!

JP

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information