Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Greenhulk Standby...

Posting again, that I'm out training Marines this weekend...BLUE/JAMMER/MIKEY all, carry on and POST away!
    Love the baby swimming post...gets my heart....

Talk to you when I'm recuping after the Camp Pendleton blast...
    Cheers
    Shawn

[quote=shawn alladio;538598] I'm out training Marines this weekend.../quote]

So Shawnie, if these Marines screw up do you chew em out and make em do 20? When I come down there for the class you can discipline me but just dont make me jog more than 10miles.

One of my good friends was in Army. Ft Jackson girl. I never tire of her boot camp stories. I like to ask her what if scenarios. For example, what if you told drill sargent in barracks at 5am you were gonna get another 15mins of shut eye but would catch up with him in mess hall?

Apparently, they would seldom lay a glove on you. But what they would do is punish everyone else in your barracks. I guess its pretty effective. I probably would last about one day!

BTW Have you ever ran one of those military obstacle courses? I bet youd rip!

On this discipline deal, if Jammer screwed up he would probably suggest you tie him up or something but me, you just have to yell a few times and I'll get the message.
    Last edited by Blue 182; 02-17-2008 at 06:18 AM.

+1
    LOL Blue that's funny!
    No it's only 10 pushups! That usually stops by the second day however, because everyone gets in sync. They can also earn PU credits..LOL
    Yah Jammer would get jammed up...LOL
    One student said they had never had a female instructor before, nor did he realize 'Shawn' was female until we entered the classroom...then he said well if they permitted a female to instruct, she must know what she is doing or it wouldn't have happened, then he said 'this will be interesting'. LOL
    It was a great class...good surf.
    Nice....

Quote Originally Posted by shawn alladio View Post
    ... They can also earn PU credits..LOL
    Yah Jammer would get jammed up...LOL ...
    I'm interested in the PU credits. I'll apply for the credits after I go meet AKMike in Ketchikan. I'm planning to waive my way into the Auxiliary you know. That should be worth some credits (if I dont get kicked out on first day)!

I am wondering though if I could do my externship under your direct supervision here on Puget Sound?

But here is another great idea. Perhaps you can lead a pre LB/Cat tuneup ride before the real race? It would be great if John Belton, SoCal Offshore, Lord Black, EShkr, Jammer et al signed up. Great for GH and K38. Maybe some special training along the way, specifically, GPS & compass navigation, equipment checklist etc. Waddyaa think?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue 182 View Post
    I'm interested in the PU credits. I'll apply for the credits after I go meet AKMike in Ketchikan. I'm planning to waive my way into the Auxiliary you know. That should be worth some credits (if I dont get kicked out on first day)!

I am wondering though if I could do my externship under your direct supervision here on Puget Sound?

But here is another great idea. Perhaps you can lead a pre LB/Cat tuneup ride before the real race? It would be great if John Belton, SoCal Offshore, Lord Black, EShkr, Jammer et al signed up. Great for GH and K38. Maybe some special training along the way, specifically, GPS & compass navigation, equipment checklist etc. Waddyaa think?

WAIVE away! LOL
    If I get my arse up there of course!
    Oh yeah, what are those dates again? Dang I need to put that on my calendar. I could do a class in Santa Barbara area I think. But my class would be more like man's business kind of stuff, breaking down muscles and rebuilding them....one painful moment at a time!
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by shawn alladio View Post
    WAIVE away! LOL...
    If I get my arse up there of course...I could do a class in Santa Barbara area I think. But my class would be more like man's business kind of stuff, breaking down muscles and rebuilding them....one painful moment at a time! LOL
    Ive gotta better case for waiver though Shawn if I can put Puget Sound externship under your tutelage on resume.

On the breaking down muscles one painful moment at a time, can I do that part of course over internet? I am getting mind in shape as per previous suggestion.

I can do the jogging in cadence by the way, you know...

Mama and Daddy were laying in bed,

Mama rolled over and Daddy said,

I wanna be an airborne ranger...

Livin a life of guts and danger...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue 182 View Post
    Ive gotta better case for waiver though Shawn if I can put Puget Sound externship under your tutelage on resume.

On the breaking down muscles one painful moment at a time, can I do that part of course over internet? I am getting mind in shape as per previous suggestion.

I can do the jogging in cadence by the way, you know...

Mama and Daddy were laying in bed,

Mama rolled over and Daddy said,

I wanna be an airborne ranger...
    Mama said 'enough of all the danger'

Talk to me of bills and no more thrills

Daddy said, I need them thar chills

Mama said not on my time card Bill
    You'll play when I say and work till dark
    the babies are hungry, I hear 'em hark
    Daddy said, get me out of this cold bed
    I'm gonna get me push ups till I'm dead...
    K38, K38, get me on the water mama
    Well alright she said, 'get wet or go home'
    there's nothing more left to be said.

Thats good Shawn. But I dont know how much that does for morale which is the whole purpose of the cadence call.

As the instructor, its your job to keep the rest of us motivated!

So, there is the old standby...

I knew a gal from Kansas City...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information