Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: truckers!!!!!!

truckers!!!!!!

dong cut them off in traffic with your ski on the back of the truck, they blast air horns and go crazy!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ChewsteR View Post
    dong cut them off in traffic with your ski on the back of the truck, they blast air horns and go crazy!
    I heard about that !!!

assholes

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChewsteR View Post
    Hmmm I wonder why

+1
    Don't get me started on the "4 wheelers in traffic situations vs big trucks"!!!

I'll trailer slap any 4 wheeler off into the weeds if they drive stupid enough!!

The Bummer is, I'm an auto transporter so i'm helping the cause of traffic & "clueless" drivers..

Anyway, bottom line is "YOUR DRIVING HABITS ARE A REFLECTION OF YOUR PERSONALITY & THE WAY YOU LIVE"!

So don't be an Azzhole & holeshot big trucks & then hit your brakes so can get that extra 15 feet of freeway.

I guess it's like boaters vs ski's..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoolover View Post
    assholes
    Thank You........

Quote Originally Posted by ou812 View Post
    I'll trailer slap any 4 wheeler off into the weeds if they drive stupid enough!!
    Same here brotha...I pull doubles for a living and i love when they sit there on your rear trailer when you signal to come over and wont move..I just lock up the brakes and slide that rear trailer at them..they move REAL quick....BUT there are also the asshole big truckers too..I have run across quite a few big truckers that are worse than cars...

+1

The Bummer is, I'm an auto transporter so i'm helping the cause of traffic & "clueless" drivers..

Anyway, bottom line is "YOUR DRIVING HABITS ARE A REFLECTION OF YOUR PERSONALITY & THE WAY YOU LIVE"!

So don't be an Azzhole & holeshot big trucks & then hit your brakes so can get that extra 15 feet of freeway.

Don't get to excited, it was just a funny chain of events that happened between to friends and didn't know it at the time.

I have driven both and know its a 2 way street. Tractor trailers are much more forgiving then you think. At least if you know how to drive.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Don't get to excited, it was just a funny chain of events that happened between to friends and didn't know it at the time.

I have driven both and know its a 2 way street. Tractor trailers are much more forgiving then you think. At least if you know how to drive.
    Uh-huh. Between friends it was but I bet they were assholes in eachother's eyes till they figured out who was who 'eh?

I get defensive when riggers are talked down on... Don't get me wrong, some "over the road" drivers are of the ugliest, stinkiest, most disgusting pig ass forms of life to have jobs & I hate having to use the restroom at a truck stop & am glad i'm a local driver. But a driver is a driver is a driver, 2 wheel, 4 wheel or 18+...As you said, "if you know how to drive"

OK, I feel better now... BTW, So. cali is the worst place to get around at any time of day & you have all the holeshotters & rice burners using the innoccent travelers as bouys on the hwy's all day long..

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar

I have to say I'm not helping the traffic situation with my truck either, fracing oil wells

funny part... Cut seadoolover off not knowing it was him to make a block for my parents towing the 35ft camper. Duke calls and says watchout for truckers...I'm like wtf...find out its crazy big icecream daddy elliot! Apparently elliot was all over the horns, parents call and where like you pissed off that truckers. Back to the lemonade!!! Carrie lemonade is goood!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information