Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where's the SeaDoo Vide Game?

I recently got a game for my Nintendo Wii, Kawasaki Jet Ski racing. now im wondering, where is the BRP game with the RXT, RXP, GTX, etc?? if they made that i would get to BestBuy in a heartbeat. and i already know that there is an old one but its for XBox, which of course i dont have.

How is the Kawi game??? Worth buying or just another failed attempt at trying to bring PWC's to the gaming world???

as much as i love Seadoos and jetskis, i dont think they will survive in the videogamer's world.... i think people will keep playing COD 4 and Halo 3 and games like that...

but it would be cool to have a Jetski game for people like some of us that love this stuff. just dont think companies would be willing to put the money into something that a majority of people would overlook

its ok, but the music is boring, and like 2 seconds after you hit the throttle, it comes to a halting stop unless you hold the throttle button pressed. and did i mention it doesnt even have the ultra 250x . only the standup in like red, blue, black, and red.

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    as much as i love Seadoos and jetskis, i dont think they will survive in the videogamer's world.... i think people will keep playing COD 4 and Halo 3 and games like that...

but it would be cool to have a Jetski game for people like some of us that love this stuff. just dont think companies would be willing to put the money into something that a majority of people would overlook

Depends on the gamer. When I used to play video games a lot, I never played the role playing games. I always played the sports and racing games. To each their own. I am sure the game would do great. Shoot, I still play my hunting games on my old PS2.

Quote Originally Posted by 04RXP22 View Post
    Depends on the gamer. When I used to play video games a lot, I never played the role playing games. I always played the sports and racing games. To each their own. I am sure the game would do great. Shoot, I still play my hunting games on my old PS2.
    true, im just saying the majority of the market is in games like the Call of Duty and Halo series...

i myself used to play nothing but FIFA, NBA Live, and racing games but now i play mostly FPSs and the occasional sport or racing game.

+1
    They had Wave Race 1 and 2 for PS2 back in the day....It was okay for its time for a jetski game

What we need is something like Grand Turismo, but with skis.

Where you start with a stock ski and Novice CC Racing and build up your ski and skills as you win races and money.

Also throw in a little drag racing area. Kind of like the Home Run Derby of the baseball games.

Quote Originally Posted by 04RXP22 View Post
    What we need is something like Grand Turismo, but with skis.

Where you start with a stock ski and Novice CC Racing and build up your ski and skills as you win races and money.

Also throw in a little drag racing area. Kind of like the Home Run Derby of the baseball games.
    thats exactly what we need. i have both waveraces for my gamecube and N64, and they are ok. but that kawasaki game is not up to par. instead of the ski slowing, it comes to a halt all of a sudden about 2 seconds after you release the throttle and the music is not exciting at all. BRP, I'm waiting.................

I think RIVA should sponsor a game like that, BUT, Sea-Doo actually did have a game out for PS2, its called splashdown, it was actually very fun, graphics are terrible now tho compared to what they could be today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information