Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PA ride!

PA ride!

I would like to plan a get-together or a ride in this area. I am in Harrisburg, PA and am thinking about a ride at Raystown Lake in PA or Blue Marsh Lake in PA. I ride all by my sorry self and would like to meet up with some local greenhulk guys too! Let me know your thoughts!

depending on the date, i may be interested in a get together at Blue Marsh at some point. might be able to get 3 or 4 others with me.

Good Deal-- We Will Have To Set Something Up. I Am Just Trying To Get Some Interest And Meet Some Locals To Ride With!

Hey, not sure if you're aware of it, but there is a club in the Blue Marsh Lake area. The Eastern PA River Runners. They have a site. www.easternpariverrunners.com. As a matter of fact, there is a member or two from the Harrisburg/Lancaster area. I myself am from Danville, PA but do rides with the river runners. You may want to check them out. They have some pretty awesome rides coming up this year. Including Raystown, Long Level, Blue Marsh, C & D Canal, and more.

I have heard of them and checked out their site. They seem pretty kool and i would like to join. Are you a member?? Are there any members on greenhulk? Do they have any modded skis???

Yes, I am a member. My ski is stock as of right now, but some of the other members do have mods, plus a few new members joined that may have mods as well. I think there are a few River Runners that use the Green Hulk forum.

So what do i need to do to join?? thanks-- anybody else around the area??????????????

+1
    Hi how are my name is Watson I'm the president of the Eastern Pa River Runners. Kawascotty is one of our top members always on the lookout for new members to join our organization As Scott said we have a lot of rides scattered throughout the area this season including our 2nd Annual Operation Helping Hero's Freedom Ride July11th thru July 14th.If you go to our website and then click on the Firstgiving page it will tell you about it, In any event the best thing to do so I can give you more info on joining and other things is to e-mail me at the website and leave your number and I can give you a call later today or tonight. We do have several me,bers who use greenhulk as well as some of the other forums too. Hope to hear from you.

Watson

thanks-- sounds like a plan!! I will check it out later tonight and shoot you a email on the site!

Hope To See You On The Waters

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information