Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Home Gym Systems

Hey guys, I am looking to spend on a home gym in the 2500-3000 grand area less is better.I want to put this in my basement which only has height of 79 inches clearance.Any ideas Thanks in advance...

+1
    Maxim did a report on home gyms several months ago. Maybe the article is available online at their website?

I have a Nautilus NS600X System at home. Nice machine when I get off my butt and use it.
    Last edited by mjammer; 02-18-2008 at 05:31 PM. Reason: fixed name & deleted link

+1
    +1 on the nautilus, I would also check out Hammer strength, and of course there is nothing like good ol fashion free weights, but it all really depends on what type of lifting you like to do.

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icerat4 View Post
    Hey guys, I am looking to spend on a home gym in the 2500-3000 grand area less is better.I want to put this in my basement which only has height of 79 inches clearance.Any ideas Thanks in advance...
    Did you run out of space on the treadmill to hang clothes?

+1
    Bodysolid also has nice equipment

Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1
    get the perfect pushup... turns when you go down on a pushup, get like a big bouncy ball ankle weights, a weight vest, some random lb bells.. and your good.

I have 8lb dumb bells, the perfect pushup, and my bed.. and I have like a 6 pack.. I'm the strongest in the my grade easily.. and one of the top 5 in the grade above me.

You don't need like a full really expensive gym like bowflex or whatever to workout..

I have a goal to add 1 inch to around my arms, and legs by the beginning of summer by just using the things read above...

also like running, treadmill, a couple of pieces of scrap wood stacked on top of each other.. you could jump up on them and off, up and off...

like I said You don't need to spend a lot of money to get beef.. or just workout.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    get the perfect pushup... turns when you go down on a pushup, get like a big bouncy ball ankle weights, a weight vest, some random lb bells.. and your good.

I have 8lb dumb bells, the perfect pushup, and my bed.. and I have like a 6 pack.. I'm the strongest in the my grade easily.. and one of the top 5 in the grade above me.

You don't need like a full really expensive gym like bowflex or whatever to workout..

I have a goal to add 1 inch to around my arms, and legs by the beginning of summer by just using the things read above...

also like running, treadmill, a couple of pieces of scrap wood stacked on top of each other.. you could jump up on them and off, up and off...

like I said You don't need to spend a lot of money to get beef.. or just workout.

of course you could just join a gym, with the only prerequisite (sp?) is that it has "talent", and then the motivation to lift goes thru the roof and you will find yourself there daily.

+1
    +1 for talent in the gym.....between the hardbodies and the eager ones to loose some baby fat (eager beats pretty EVERYTIME! ) Of course, if u are married, u may be forbidden to go to the gym, and the six-pack becomes a spare tire, ask me how I know

I Love My Bowflex !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information