Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation GUINNESS SPEED RECORDS/youtube

ok, let me start by saying you tube is full of crackhead retards! they piss me off

whenever i search gpr, rxp etc. theres always comments of how the ski cant be going that fast and oh my ski does 90 also .. as forum members we have a pretty good idea of whats going on top speed wise in our little world.. as we know most of those videos are true, but people love to hate, and they all revert back to rivas outback boat that did 87.5 and thats where it stops, they think they know it all. little do they know that was broken a while ago.. riva claims to be in the guinness book of world records but i searched and found nothing.. so my question to everyone is:

how about inviting guinness to mudbug to get some official results of some really up to date fast skis.. then all this jargen of skis dont go that fast will be settled everywhere.. we all know they go this fast, and i could give a rats ass what people think,but im just sick of everyone trying to downplay all the awesome speed videos saying their fake...WTF, not to mention riva getting all the glory for only 87.5 ... if its guinness official all the BS will stop on the many forums and youtube.

thoughts?

I am sure i saw this topic here a lil while back ....

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    I looked up the jet ski top speed in the Gunniess book, in 2007 edtion, under water sports, thier top speed record was like 76 mph set on a gp 1200, when I go back to work tomorrow, ill write down all the specifics,

+1
    i went and read some for the hell of it. some hdymer when around freaking out on every one lol. wasnt you was it?

Quote Originally Posted by stingray152003 View Post
    i went and read some for the hell of it. some hdymer when around freaking out on every one lol. wasnt you was it?
    haha how did you guess... i can only read so much BS before i wanna start hitting people.. but im at work with noone around so this was the next best thing!

Someone did attempt to get them to come to Mudbug. If I remember correctly they had some silly criteria for the test. I don't know what the outcome was.

+1
    that guy on youtube isnt going 91..........maybe he is going 60 my cousin has a polaris 750 that is way faster than that

Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1
    hah.. before I joined this site.. I posted on like Ben hermans and I think JD 1's videos saying that YOU CAN"T BE GOING THAT FAST..

that IS FAKE

fastest ski only goes like 80mph.. Sorry about that to you guys.. I found some of those posts and was slapping my self in the head.. after knowing that I wrote that and that I know you guys..

Last i saw was 102 -103 By some guy .And those high end runners cost a little Money.Guess all will see at the mudbug event of drag racing runners.. aka time run....I may be wrong too.

+1
    If the record is 76 mph, then someone should go 77 mph, next year 78 mph, and so on.

Is there a pay out for having a world record?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information