Thread: ??

Hey guys,

I am new to this board and due to Uncle Sam and tax rebates i will be getting some $$$ back and would like to make some mods to my RXP 215

I would say my budget falls somewhere in the 600-800 range...My ski is stock and will do 69-71 on a GPS...

I know i have to change the washers and that has to be somethign factored into the cost...

I was thinking:

SC Metal Washers - 100
    Riva Intake Grate (may go with Aquavein bc i ride in the Ocean in Miami where there is always some chop, and heard this one is bettter for chop hookup)- 115
    Riva Intake- 200 (thinking of either buyin or i could make one, but not sto sure how to do that...would be as reliable riding in the chop and occasional swells?)
    Exhaust- 150-250 ( Is there a performance diff. betweemm the Rear Exhaust kit and the Free Flow... i don't care about noise, actually would like it, make the ski sound MEAN...)

What else could i do guys to get this ski gain some mph...what gains should i expect from this??

I am in the 565-650 range depending on Intake/exhaust...

If i can make my own intake and use the free flow in order to gain the same perrformance i could throw in an impeller for 300 and maybe a pump wedge...

any help would be really appreciated guys??

ps-how much should i expect to be charged for installation of all these parts??

Mt. Laurel, NJ
    Welcome.... Keep an eye on the classifieds for some used parts. That will keep the cost down.

Waterford, Michigan
    You could do the all but the washers yourself very easily. And Jerry (Greenhulk) can do the install of the washers for you. I heard he has a very fast turnaround time, week or less it seems.

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Odessa, TX
    ivy I would recommend a pump wedge before the exhaust, it will get the nose of the ski up and reduce wetted area(and improve dryness in rough water).

Thread Information