Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    +1

Looking for ideas.

We'd like to know what you want to see here. I am for keeeping it small and to the point, rxp/rxt performance modifications. But I am game for anything.

I'll be changing the theme and graphics on the forums later and probably linking in post from greenhulk.net to here.

Mike,

Just an idea. Is there anyway you can add like an instant chat one here also. That way we can get instant feedback on some stuff witht he guys that are on and still have the post to go through also for more info.

Jon

+1
    I think its a shout box for chatting and its at top of forum

+1
    I wish I knew more about avatars, how to make them like yours Bling...I'm sure I could search them out on the Internet, but is there a program or something that I could make my own?

+1
    How about an area to post pictures of rigs and rides?

+1
    that is coming soon boataddict. good idea!

I have a suggestion

By all means,correct me if I'm wrong here,but,from what I understand,the purpose of this forum is to be a safe haven for RXP/RXT owners,and SeaDoo enthusiasts.Free from the bashers and haters that frequent the other sites.There is absolutely nothing wrong with being enthusiastic about your ride,regardless of what is stamped on the hull,but there are basically no websites us RXP owners can go without someone pissing on our Ski. There is one person inparticular that pisses more people off on more forums than anyone else I know.He is the epitome of the RXP hater,and has nothing of value to add to this forum.The fact that practically everyone that reads this will know who I am referring to should speak volumes.Perhaps this is my opinion alone,but I sincerely doubt it. I call for a democratic solution.........take a vote!! Keep him or kick him to the curb? I say let the boot fly,(it's 1-zip so far) Bert

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    Jerry (greenhulk, the owner) ASKED me to come here because we are friends and because he values my opinion that he knows is just objective because he cared for trying to see a little deeper.

+1
    Yea 11, i like you because you do have alot of knowledge to offer. Your opinion is partial as you don't own an RXP, but you do recognize the good in the ski.

It's nice to have an impartial view sometimes, just one that doesn't bash and flame

+1

Re: I have a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by BertInTexas
    By all means,correct me if I'm wrong here,but,from what I understand,the purpose of this forum is to be a safe haven for RXP/RXT owners,and SeaDoo enthusiasts.Free from the bashers and haters that frequent the other sites.There is absolutely nothing wrong with being enthusiastic about your ride,regardless of what is stamped on the hull,but there are basically no websites us RXP owners can go without someone pissing on our Ski. There is one person inparticular that pisses more people off on more forums than anyone else I know.He is the epitome of the RXP hater,and has nothing of value to add to this forum.The fact that practically everyone that reads this will know who I am referring to should speak volumes.Perhaps this is my opinion alone,but I sincerely doubt it. I call for a democratic solution.........take a vote!! Keep him or kick him to the curb? I say let the boot fly,(it's 1-zip so far) Bert
    i second that motion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information