Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What is good working condition?

I purchased a supercharger from a forum member via the classifieds......It was said to be in "good working condition"............today I inspected the supercharger strait out of the box it was shipped in............it was a ceramic washer disaster charger........one ceramic washer is missing from the shaft......the gear spins free..........good thing I didn't slap it in my boat.......I will take a picture tomorrow at work......it's still in the vise.......I got mad and walked away...............I am not trying to call anyone out.......I haven't even contacted the seller..........the point of me starting this thread is because even if someone says "good to go", or good working order............be prepared for it not to be.........THIS FORUM HAS PLENTY OF HONEST SELLERS (MEMBERS)........IT ALSO HAS PEOPLE TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK........I even recommended this member to a buyer who was unsure of his credibility........DO NOT BUY A COMPLETE SC from the classifieds unless you are willing TO REBUILD IT YOURSELF.........liars,liars,liars...........this seller knows who he is and if he is a respectable person he will do SOMETHING about this.........especially since he recommended me as a satisfied previous customer
    Last edited by cosmic; 02-25-2008 at 08:22 PM.

+1
    Personally, I think good to go and perfect working condition means both ceramics missing and a bearing failure What is it with people sending out trashed superchargers in "like new condition" ???

+1
    This is becoming a very big problem, what's the matter with you people? Why you tryin to unload your crap on the rest of us. CALL THAT IDIOT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rest of us need to know who NOT to buy from. Dude whoever you are it's in your best interest to pm Cosmic and rectify this situation before things get out of hand, you have been warned!!!

+1
    If this was intentional or a misunderstanding he needs to take care of it with cosmic asap. Give him the chance to make it right.

i got a great price on this SC as part of a package deal ...........so I am not so mad about losing the money........I am mad that he tried to hide that it had a problem.........he lied.........I can't stand unhonest people........I don't see how this could have been a mistake........one look at it and it's obvious there is an issue.........I'll give him a chance to contact me.........I think it is up to him to stop me from spilling the beans.......he sells alot of 4tec stuff on here......If he doesn't reach me I will PM him first before I reveal the liar...............................I wish the supercharger was in good working condition..............I would be happy

Good usable...... It is 100% ok and ready to be bolted in for use... If the cermaic washers were OK then I would say it was ready for use.... Even though I would not put it in anything I owned. But the fact is they were NOT.....

I don't want to be a liar but let's give him a chance............I got enough stuff to be worth the money but that's not my problem
    Last edited by cosmic; 02-25-2008 at 09:47 PM.

i know a really good hitman!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0118.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	521.4 KB 
ID:	59443  

Quote Originally Posted by palmbeach jesse View Post
    i know a really good hitman!!!!

Let's hope this person makes things right, so he does not have to resort to that....scary!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information