Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

+1

How did the Kawisaki's fair at the Hahn?

Any results? Last year...

+1
    Flat water... need I say more.

snapper455
    craig warner was 200 yards ahead of the fastest rxp after 1/2 lap but the belt was overtightned and broke. bum luck

+1
    MY,my how the world changes... Any in the top 10? Top 20? Snapper, maybe this is the future

Of the handfull of 250x's that were out there, they had 2 place in the top ten. Not the best, I'll agree...
    Sea Doo reigned. Hell, I am a KAWI guy, and rode a Sea Doo, it did great for my team. No complaints from me.

As one guy mentioned above, Warner showed up, and was quite a bit in front of EVERYONE on his 250x. Heard it was screaming, however, he only got a few laps in, so it dosent count for much except HUMMMM, something's brewing.

Have fun bashin.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubz1 View Post
    Of the handfull of 250x's that were out there, they had 2 place in the top ten. Not the best, I'll agree...
    Sea Doo reigned. Hell, I am a KAWI guy, and rode a Sea Doo, it did great for my team. No complaints from me.

As one guy mentioned above, Warner showed up, and was quite a bit in front of EVERYONE on his 250x. Heard it was screaming, however, he only got a few laps in, so it dosent count for much except HUMMMM, something's brewing.

Have fun bashin.
    I heard he was wicked fast! But, you could also field a S-D that is a drag boat with the same result.

Quote Originally Posted by jawz View Post
    I heard he was wicked fast! But, you could also field a S-D that is a drag boat with the same result.
    No arguing that. My stance is Whos got the most dinero....

Yes the Ultras were beaten out there by the SD's. Particularly by the RXP's. It was a great day for the RXP's. I rode basically the same thing as last year and it just wasn't fast enough. It goes to show you that there isn't "one" boat that can excel in all kinds of conditions. To me, having a good running Ultra and a good running rxp on your trailer is the only way you can cover all the different water scenarios you might face. Yes it is interesting to note that CW was able to get his Ultra close to 80 mph but what did he have to do to get the boat to go that fast? Safe to say though that boat had to be close to 350 hp.

I am happy for the Sea Doos and the performance they showed up with. And I am happy for my good friend Steve Friebe who really knows how to put a good running Sea Doo on the water. . . .

SXR Guru
    I helped pit for Mark Conroy and partner, aka Firebird. They were on a 3 week old bone stock U250 and placed 7th or 8th once all the water settles. He did have a ride plate though! Not bad IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Edge Racing View Post
    I helped pit for Mark Conroy and partner, aka Firebird. They were on a 3 week old bone stock U250 and placed 7th or 8th once all the water settles. He did have a ride plate though! Not bad IMO...
    Yes on a BS Ultra 8th overall is very very good. I think I wound up about 11th or 12th overall on the same boat. We had some issues (beyond the sand situation) in the pits but I am not going to use that as an excuse. Way to go for your team! jb

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information