Thread: Mv Agusta F4??

+1

Mv Agusta F4??

Not to change the subject but anybody know exactly what this V-8 is supposed to do? All the stuff I've been reading (Gizmag had a good article) say it's the fastest with the biggest price tag, but what is the fastest, don't see any numbers , from the looks of it, it is at least a foot shorter than the typical tuna boats commin on the market but the foot wells definately don't look like their free style friendly, hit a corner bust a knee!!!

+1

F4 Interceptor

OKAY GUYS, LOOKS LIKE THEIRS ALOT OF HEAD SCRATCHIN AND NO ANSWERS. WELL HERES A LINK TO GIZMAG, AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PHOTO GALLERY IS A SPEC SHEET YOU CAN KLICK ON THAT SHOWS A COMPARISON OF SPECS OF ALL THE BIG DOGS IN THE HORSEPOWER WARS INLUDING BENELLI. I LIKE THE SEE THROUGH PANEL SHOWING THE HEADS ON THE ENGINE BY THE FOOTWELLS. AGUSTA'S HOME PAGE GIVES A LITTLE INFO BUT NOT MUCH.
    http://www.gizmag.com/the-400-horsep...picture/40783/
    Last edited by WAVEATER; 02-27-2008 at 05:01 PM.

+1
    Its a sweet looking bike!!! No one that I heard of has even seen it run. Most likely a non reality but we will see.

This is a forum based on skis available to public and then modding them. I think most of the dreamers and nondoers belong over on PWCyesterday.

+1
    This Watercraft Is In Limited Production For 2008 And Will Be Publically Available To Those Who Want To Spend The Money On The Most Expensive And Fastest Pwc To Date, And Theirs Always Room For Modding On Any Ski. I Am In The Middle Of A Two Year Mod Of My 2007 Gpr. As It Is I Started Modding And Building Pwc's At My First Marina When I Became A Certified Tech And Havent Stopped Since. Still Have My First Build. 1995 Sl 750. 66mph. Not Bad For An Old Girl. No Dreaming Here And Doing For Fourteen Years! Your Hobby Is My Career. I see three or four other posts in the past on this ski just wondering what the worlds fastest really means.
    Last edited by WAVEATER; 02-27-2008 at 05:21 PM.

+1
    Those pictures you saw are the only ones available. Different website but same show. No one knows when or if it will really be released. If it is most likely will be very few in Europe so we will have to wait and see what those guys say. Kinda hard to speculate how fast it is when no one has rode or tested it other then Agusta, even there I'm sceptical. WOuldn't the most expensive, fastest production ski at least have a video?

Wasn't trying to imply that you were a dreamer but that boat is one IMO.

+1
    You Make A Good Point Duke, Their Should Be Some Video And Performance Real World Test Results By Now? And It Really Seems A Bit Shy In Horsies For Its Size. Oh Well, Back To My Gpr. Wish I Lived In Your Neck Of The Woods, Its 10 Degrees Here With Three Feet Of Snow. Sleds Are Fun But I Prefer Beaches And Bikinis Over Parkas And Snow Drifts!!

Thread Information