Lake Shasta, California Aug 2-10

i have a group of 8 pwc riders and 2 wakeboarding boats "and growing". were all meeting at lake shasta at jones beach closest to the launch ramp in the camp grounds for vacation, unless you prefer to stay at their resort. looking for others that may want to plan a get together or just a ride, everyone is bringing their family and kids, really nice lake, known for houseboating.

AUG 2-10

Big Camping Trip

Well The Big Camping Trip Is Near . But Never The Less I Want U To Inform Of Of All Your Invites Lol I Am The Man To Answer To So Lets Get That Clear Do U Understand Fatsack Now That Thats Said Lets Go Camping Ha Ha Ha ..........still My Boy!!!!!!!!

your lucky i'm letting you tag along and borrowing my other ski, otherwise you'll just be that chump on the shore watching me ride! LOL.

time is near and i cant wait

+1
    WHAT THE.....A ride finally 10mins from me...no freaking way..

You can bet I will be there. Probably even stay one night. We will see since I will have a 4 week old about that time... And a 22 mth old as well.

But you can bet I will show a couple days if you going to be around that long along with my friend denny and david. Denny raced for years in expert and just finished building another SS gp1200 old school, such a fun ski. They still rip.

ANyway yea I will keep and eye on the thread and cruise out for a little riding and some fellow greenhulk relations. Cool bring it....!!!

It Sure Is Funny How The Money Comes Out Of My Account. Your Other Ski, U Should Feel Lucky I Even Let U Ride The Fucken Bay Area Waters Around Here U Fucken South City Boy .....lol..lol.lol

ok look, when you can afford to put gas in it.... i'll let you tell everyone it's yours when you go riding with me

Quote Originally Posted by FATSACK View Post
    i have a group of 8 pwc riders and 2 wakeboarding boats "and growing". were all meeting at lake shasta at jones beach closest to the launch ramp in the camp grounds for vacation, unless you prefer to stay at their resort. looking for others that may want to plan a get together or just a ride, everyone is bringing their family and kids, really nice lake, known for houseboating.

AUG 2-10
    Shasta is one of my favorite places - How was the trip?

I was there about three weeks ago and was surprised at how low the water level was. The weather was warm and I still had a great time.

Was the big red plane that they use for the forest fires still moored near the Marina that you can see from I-5?

I hope that you had a great time and enjoyed your vacation.

Thread Information