Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Impeller #

  1. #1
    BBCaprice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Titusville FL
    Posts
    750

    Impeller #

    Hey, anybody know what pitch this Polaris impeller (2871554) is? I searched but couldnt find this #.


  2. #2
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,100
    +1
    105
    That's a high altitude 13/18

  3. #3
    BBCaprice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Titusville FL
    Posts
    750
    Think an SLH will turn it OK?

  4. #4
    casey67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lemont,IL
    Posts
    2,571
    +1
    35
    oh boy found an 11/17 swirl 2871554 might be what the dry pipers are lookin for?



    I found this posted in Kedano"s PSI thread,(reply # 120)posted by Polarisnut #1

  5. #5
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,100
    +1
    105
    What year? If it's like a 98, the stock impeller is a 13/17 so the 13/18 will probably pull the engine down and increase the top speed. Verify your RPM's and make sure it doesn't pull you down too much, deto will become a problem if you're always running in the heavy load zone. Maybe bump it up to supreme?

  6. #6
    BBCaprice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Titusville FL
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft View Post
    What year? If it's like a 98, the stock impeller is a 13/17 so the 13/18 will probably pull the engine down and increase the top speed. Verify your RPM's and make sure it doesn't pull you down too much, deto will become a problem if you're always running in the heavy load zone. Maybe bump it up to supreme?
    I believe the boats a '99. It had a 5131457 on it.
    This is the impeller that was on the PSI ski me an Keddano bought a few weeks ago. How about this impeller on my SLT 780?
    Last edited by ph2ocraft; 02-28-2008 at 12:51 AM.

  7. #7
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,100
    +1
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCaprice View Post
    I believe the boats a '99. It had a 5131457 on it.
    This is the impeller that was on the PSI ski me an Keddano bought a few weeks ago. How about this impeller on my SLT 780?
    O.K. so you had a 12/17, which means you'll lose a tad bit off the line and make a slight gain on top with the 13/18.
    I don't remember do you have engine mods? If so the 13/18 may be just what the doctor ordered.

  8. #8
    SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids,Iowa
    Posts
    6,381
    +1
    23
    With the PSI pipe, you should be good with it. Makes me really wonder what is in that motor we got there. I have to get back to Iowa and play with all the new toys I've bought.

  9. #9
    Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    36,599
    +1
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    ...I have to get back to Iowa and play with all the new toys I've bought.
    You getting tired of California already?
    It is still winter back there, you know

  10. #10
    BBCaprice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Titusville FL
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    With the PSI pipe, you should be good with it. Makes me really wonder what is in that motor we got there. I have to get back to Iowa and play with all the new toys I've bought.
    Bolted up the pipe tonight. It seems as though it actually contacts the manifold and the side of the boat. It didnt sit flat at the manifold/pipe flange till I drew it down with the bolts. Now I wish I woulda mocked those two up when they were out of the boat but they seem to be OK. Be ready to take it out on Sat and chop some plugs. I put the PSI waterbox in it but if that bitch is way loud, the stock one will go back.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What pitch impeller
    By Turbo Todd in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 10:55 AM
  2. which compressor impeller ?
    By eyaliz in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 09:21 AM
  3. Supercharger Impeller Install
    By Teflon in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2005, 06:01 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 02:01 PM
  5. SC impeller
    By shhr in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 09:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •