Thread: Ebay Scams?

Question Ebay Scams?

Hi, ive frequantly been looking on ebay at Sea-Doos just kinda lookin at them and pricing stuff out. Ive been noticing what seems to be the same seller changing his e-mail all the time and posting new stuff. I keep seeing super cheap buy-out prices for sea-doos but then the next day they are not on ebay. He says that you need to contact him before bidding otherwise he will cancel your bid, and has a buy-out price for 2 05 RXP's at $6,000. There were other sea-doos like this, a few weeks ago there was an 06 GTX Limited and RXP for buy-out of like 5400, and last week was 2 sea-doo RXP's with a buy-out of around 6k. All of them have the same thing, contact him before bidding and what not. On one of them I actually e-mailed him to see wtf was up, and I got a weird e-mail back not from him, but from like some odd automatic e-mail looking thing. Do you think he is spreading viruses or just fu**ing with people. Here is a link to one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TWO-2...spagenameZWDVW

yea its def. as scam...the person has been doing that for a couple of months now. I knew the whole time it was all fake, and I was sending him emails back and worth going along with it, and then I finally called him out on it and never got a email back from him.

yea, the 1st one I saw I e-mailed him just to say wtf is goin on, why are they so cheap etc etc, never got an e-mail back, second one I saw I e-mailed him acting more of a serious buyer, and got that weird e-mail back, havnt e-mailed him sense then.

+1
    What's witht he current bid of $50,100.00 !!!! thats fifty thousand!

yea, no idea. I wanna say he has multiple ebay accounts and bids on his own so it looks like people actually bid?

That item has been removed!!!!!! Scam artist.

see? SEE? I told u

There are scammers that have been doing this with motorcycles and ATV's as well....................if it is way cheap.........or in this case the skis are said to be in Florida but have Nevada Registration numbers......it is a scam......ebay will usually catch the scams before they get near the end but I have heard of a few people getting ripped............anything big that I buy on ebay.....I contact the seller telling him I will hand him cash the day after the auction ends.......scammers get rich of of your $500.00 deposit over and over

Thread Information