I NEED ONE FAST!

as yall know I lost my pump well my new one from Skat should be here wednesday or thursday. SInce I removed OPAS I need that plastic bolt that screws into the Pump housing to keep the water from shooting out ya know?? Does anyone know where I can buy JUST THIS? I need it fast. thanks!

Dude go to www.rivaracing.com and look on their online microfishe/catalog, find the part number, and buy it, click away! ...PR...

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    plastic bolt for the pump housing??...

you need to clarify AJ... OPAS does not tie into the pump housing. It does however tie into the VENTURI on the 3-seaters.

if u need a plastic fitting for the PUMP HOUSING, then it's a BRP part, the strainer for the water intake for IC and and exhaust.

if u need plastic fitting for the VENTURI, then go to home depot, they got it.... or jsut use JB weld and fill the hole in and smooth it out, which is what i did...

so now which plastic fitting u need?

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485
    jsut use JB weld and fill the hole in and smooth it out, which is what i did...

so now which plastic fitting u need?

What, not you now sheesh...PR...

All I know is I need the plastic bolt that blocks off where the line from the pump to the hull that sends water o the OPAS...ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Totallyblown
    All I know is I need the plastic bolt that blocks off where the line from the pump to the hull that sends water o the OPAS...ya know?
    If you still have the venturi nozzle off, go to Home depot, Lowes, or local harware store and find pipe plug to fit. I don`t know if that is a metric thread or not. You might find nylon/plastic or just go with the brass hex plug. Also you could go to marine store...PR...

If it goes on the venuri I am good I have the venturi at home, I just sent out the pump without the venturi and I just lost the pump housing part not the venturi so if that peice goes into the venturi then I am good to go. thanks!

Thread Information