Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: RXPX CODE

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    87

    Question RXPX CODE

    My RXPX has the following "code" on the display T462 this ski is setup for a metric display. What does this mean I was under the impresstion that the display will be like the 06/07 models.There is also no digital readout on the display for RPM it stays at "0" Looks like the display is not working correct.

    Markus


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by MARKUS View Post
    My RXPX has the following "code" on the display T462 this ski is setup for a metric display. What does this mean I was under the impresstion that the display will be like the 06/07 models.There is also no digital readout on the display for RPM it stays at "0" Looks like the display is not working correct.

    Markus
    Same problem but the rev when you go under 5000 its says 5000 ... and mine dont work the gas it just show some times

  3. #3
    I read somewhere that there is a gauge cluster update and you have to to take it to the dealer and get the new update

  4. #4
    H2HO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    4,063
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by gba View Post
    I read somewhere that there is a gauge cluster update and you have to to take it to the dealer and get the new update
    Yes.

  5. #5
    REID2168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    8,156
    +1
    241
    i am supposed to get my new RXP-X & RXT-X today and asked my dealer yesterday to look for a bulletin about a gauge update and he didnt find one.anybody know the Sea Doo bulletin notice number so i can direct my guy so i dont get away from the dealership with some BS metric sheeeeet! thanks

  6. #6
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    i am supposed to get my new RXP-X & RXT-X today and asked my dealer yesterday to look for a bulletin about a gauge update and he didnt find one.anybody know the Sea Doo bulletin notice number so i can direct my guy so i dont get away from the dealership with some BS metric sheeeeet! thanks
    +1 on this one.
    Last edited by skoepp; 02-29-2008 at 12:39 PM.

  7. #7
    H2HO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    4,063
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    i am supposed to get my new RXP-X & RXT-X today and asked my dealer yesterday to look for a bulletin about a gauge update and he didnt find one.anybody know the Sea Doo bulletin notice number so i can direct my guy so i dont get away from the dealership with some BS metric sheeeeet! thanks
    Look on the bright side, you will see 113 on the speedo!!

  8. #8
    Check attachment for those who have questions about the cluster......

    Good Luck
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. #9
    REID2168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    8,156
    +1
    241
    the update bulletin is number 2008-3 like posted earlier so everyone knows......i had mine fixed! good luck to all!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Help! Error code 1661 on my RXPX
    By seadoojosh in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 10:46 PM
  2. 2008 rxpx 255 oil alarm with code p169.0
    By brandon0551 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-26-2012, 01:00 PM
  3. help error code for rxpx 2012
    By eissa in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 07:17 PM
  4. seadoo 2010 rxpx paint code
    By jerryspringer in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 06:25 AM
  5. Help with P0339 Cam Shaft Code RXPX not starting w/o Starting Fluid
    By fortawesomeiii in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 04:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •