Island racing Ride plate Mod 4????

I should be recieving my R&D ride plate Mod 4 from Island racing anytime now.Ive been researching on the forum and understand that the only machining i have to do is the pump and exit nozzel there any other modifications i have to make in order for it for properly??

i found topics on the forum where some guys had problems with the R&D ride plate where the device on the plate that tells u ur speed prevented the plate from being installed properly as it was touching somewhere and recommendations where made by members that he get a thinner plate from R&D

will i expereince this problem with the R&D island racing mod 4 ride plate??

The Rock
    dont panic,carl will send you instructions,

if and when you get stuck post where you are with indtall foir guy to help or if i ever get a day off work i will be on msn and get you through it..

dont panic..

Australia (Sydney)
    Green Hulk forum members will help out they have helped us all get to where we are now.

Ravena NY
    On my Mod 4 I had to grind down the corner of the speedo sensor just a bit (on the plastic)to make it fit. It wasnt very much , or very difficult. If I get a chance, I will take a pic & post it

Jacrae thanks,i will really appreciate it if i could see a picof what u did to make the plate fit snug.will defiantely help when im installing

Dallas , Texas
    easy to do...I just popped mine in the mill and cut it till the bolt holes were about 20 thou thin...or you can get a 4 1/2 grinder with the sandpapper flapper wheel and hand grind it..this works very well....after a ride remove plate and if you see polished spots, thats where you will grind next.

Thread Information