Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Im here to help

Im here to help

Hey guys im new to this forum, just wanted to let u know im a 5-STAR yamaha tech, so if u guys need any help with anything just let me know.

+1
    Welcome to the Hulk

Help is always good

welcome

welcome and thanks for your advised...

+1
    Welcome to the Greenhulk forums.

+1

Thumbs up Very nice..

This is good to know...

buzz
    dude i need your help please, i work for a jetski shop and yet my boss and i can not figure out my problem on my yamaha wave blaster 1, about six months ago i upgraded my perfectly good running stock boat i installed a reva pipe and blowsion head 185 compression, it ran awsome for two rides then on my third ride witch just happened to be nationals my bike started to bog out, what happens is i ride for about 20 min then the bike starts to bog at first i thought that it was electrical so i changed all electrical componants ran it and it lasted an hour this time then started to bog again, i thought it may br the plugs so i changed them then went to ride at the dam had an awsome long ride at the dam and thought the bike was sorted, to my supprise the next weekend i went ridding and it started to bog again after 20 min so i figure it cant be an electrical prob and i thought it must be water getting into the motor so i striped the motor to presure test the head and barrell and put it under water there was the smallest of bubles coming out one of the exhaust manafold bolts but that was coming from the outside so it would not be leaking into the motor this has been goin on for 5 months i have national freeride champs next month please help

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    dude i need your help please, i work for a jetski shop and yet my boss and i can not figure out my problem on my yamaha wave blaster 1, about six months ago i upgraded my perfectly good running stock boat i installed a reva pipe and blowsion head 185 compression, it ran awsome for two rides then on my third ride witch just happened to be nationals my bike started to bog out, what happens is i ride for about 20 min then the bike starts to bog at first i thought that it was electrical so i changed all electrical componants ran it and it lasted an hour this time then started to bog again, i thought it may br the plugs so i changed them then went to ride at the dam had an awsome long ride at the dam and thought the bike was sorted, to my supprise the next weekend i went ridding and it started to bog again after 20 min so i figure it cant be an electrical prob and i thought it must be water getting into the motor so i striped the motor to presure test the head and barrell and put it under water there was the smallest of bubles coming out one of the exhaust manafold bolts but that was coming from the outside so it would not be leaking into the motor this has been goin on for 5 months i have national freeride champs next month please help
    sounds like a jetting problem...

welcome to GH trueblue01....

Welcome - always good to have knowledgeable newcomers!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information