Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: advent t4 box

+1

advent t4 box

Anyone know about this box....is it the one for the efi's ? advent has not answered my e-mail request.

it's not going to matter with no more factory pipe...

+1
    Maybe I will build my own...if I choose to go 3 pipe's.......anyway thats not what I asked..but thanks for the reply and dont let the sand bugs bite...
    Last edited by txgp1300r; 03-06-2008 at 11:08 AM.

yeah check the search for t4 ignitions.
    the T4 can be used on EFI 1200/1300, carbed 1200r, and the old gp1200 65u motor. And yes it is a good buy cause i dont think factory will stop making the pipe because they have to honor their warrenty and the only way they can get out of that is by going bankrupt. Not going to happen, they make other things. But call greg at www.adventignitions.com. Also I found two sets of pipes for the GP on here and the interent. one was used the other was new. They were made back in 98 with no warrenty. So finding a set of pipes for the 1200r is not going to be a problem.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by txgp1300r View Post
    Anyone know about this box....is it the one for the efi's ? advent has not answered my e-mail request.
    Its an imaginary box that Greg has been promising for a couple years know. He always tells me 2 weeks.

With the recent decline in quality on the T3s I would never invest in T4 at over $1000 anyway. Had 3 T3s fail so far with less then 50 hours combined, you have to get one of thier old blue boxes if you want some sort of dependability.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Its an imaginary box that Greg has been promising for a couple years know. He always tells me 2 weeks.

With the recent decline in quality on the T3s I would never invest in T4 at over $1000 anyway. Had 3 T3s fail so far with less then 50 hours combined, you have to get one of thier old blue boxes if you want some sort of dependability.
    I just spoke to greg and it is out right now. You can order it. And it is 780. far from 1000.00. And if you ever have one fail send it back to greg and hell ship you a new one. He is a very nice guy and very helpful. They are really cool i bought one for my gp1200 for dirt cheap casue it was one one the first orders. I havent installed it but i have plugged it into my laptop and was playing with the curves. This ingnition can do everything. Also you have two relays which you can use for any apt. i use it for timing the water into my waterbox. You also have a throtle hold. where you can hold idle and any rpm. Very cool.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by krispaintballz View Post
    I just spoke to greg and it is out right now. You can order it. And it is 780. far from 1000.00. And if you ever have one fail send it back to greg and hell ship you a new one. He is a very nice guy and very helpful. They are really cool i bought one for my gp1200 for dirt cheap casue it was one one the first orders. I havent installed it but i have plugged it into my laptop and was playing with the curves. This ingnition can do everything. Also you have two relays which you can use for any apt. i use it for timing the water into my waterbox. You also have a throtle hold. where you can hold idle and any rpm. Very cool.
    yeah for your gp not efi 1300r it still isnt out for that???

Yea, the T4 is out, just not the one for us EFI guys sadly. I am on the waiting list.

I did speak back with him and yes in deed i am wrong. He has it done and you can order it but he said he is not sending out for a couple weeks. But he has been saying that lately. Must be having some mass production problems. I know though that it is complete. Sorry about the mistake. I try to get the the news and its always different. Sorry again
    thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by krispaintballz View Post
    I did speak back with him and yes in deed i am wrong. He has it done and you can order it but he said he is not sending out for a couple weeks. But he has been saying that lately. Must be having some mass production problems. I know though that it is complete. Sorry about the mistake. I try to get the the news and its always different. Sorry again
    thanks
    He has been telling me the exact same story for 2 years.

Ya, I,ve sent them back and it takes about 4 to 6 months for another one that doesn't work.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information