Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I need to get my impeller repitched.

Trying to get down to 8100 from 8180-8200 on my 14/19r. I live close to impros and skat trak. Does it make a difference to whom I send it to

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Trying to get down to 8100 from 8180-8200 on my 14/19r. I live close to impros and skat trak. Does it make a difference to whom I send it to
    Nope, both are good. Jammer 1, just eat a lot of puke and you will be the fastest PINOY in the Planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer 1 View Post
    Nope, both are good. Jammer 1, just eat a lot of puke and you will be the fastest PINOY in the Planet.
    hahahahahaha!!!! You crack me up! Are you gonna join us on the 30th to Catalina. Hope to see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    hahahahahaha!!!! You crack me up! Are you gonna join us on the 30th to Catalina. Hope to see you there.
    Depending if there is any "Puke" to eat at Catalina this time of the year? Summer is the best time to go.....There is a lot of "Puke" running around in Brazillian bikini thongs........and they are letting it all hang out.....just bring dark shades It's tourist hunting season

+1
    its ALWAYS HUNTING SEASON!!!!!!!!! PERIOD & BET!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah? does PUKE stand for : Pussy U Kan Eat!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha

+1
    Pinoy, with your setup and the rpms you are turning that 14/19, you could gain more speed by getting a 15/20 Solas 4 blade and maybe pulling 1mm out of the trailing edge, or even run it out of the box. A stock or slightly depitched 15/20 will be faster than a pitched up 14/19 at the same rpms; the bigger impeller just pushes more water and I think you have the hp to turn it.

Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    its ALWAYS HUNTING SEASON!!!!!!!!! PERIOD & BET!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah? does PUKE stand for : Pussy U Kan Eat!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha
    YOU crack me up!!! RLMAO!!!!!! I fell off the chair, I have fallen and I can't.....reach.....my............BEER.......help me Have you eaten one lately, LOL! it's Low on colesterol, LOL! Your 1 crazy redneck trucker, trucker kind of guy.........I like that LOL! Now stop following me and start riding that X's of yours, Oh I am sorry, let me defrost the lake for Ya . Less posting and more riding. PERIOD.......BET !!!!!!hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Jammer 1; 03-08-2008 at 11:37 AM.

+1
    if you dont want to mess with the impeller and are looking for more upgrades go with the adjustable venturi you can fine tune that instead of the impeller every time, much easier and cheaper in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Pinoy, with your setup and the rpms you are turning that 14/19, you could gain more speed by getting a 15/20 Solas 4 blade and maybe pulling 1mm out of the trailing edge, or even run it out of the box. A stock or slightly depitched 15/20 will be faster than a pitched up 14/19 at the same rpms; the bigger impeller just pushes more water and I think you have the hp to turn it.
    Thats what I was thinking too, but being the rookie on the board, I didn't want to commit to spending more cheese if I didn't have the juice to spin it. + it really isn't too much fun having to keep waiting on my buddies or circling back. The top speed is great but really not that useful on the local lakes we frequent. During the week we can pretty much go WOT around the whole lake with no concerns, but on weekends ---- fogetaboutit. Kinda hard to explain the superman position and the exhaust note while trying not to kill the birds getting out of the way. In saying that, I'd much rather have the acceleration!!! I've been hearing great things about the 3 blade props. Do you or anybody on the board have any experience with my setup and a 3 blade If so, which one, and how does it compare to the 15/20R as far as acceleration. I am definitely cool with losing some top end for more acceleration, although in its current config - its still pretty damn awesome - the ski launches out of the freakin water and comes unhooked at will, whearas before I would have to stand as far back as I could and I would occasionally get it to hop. Leaning forward and punching it though yields comments like H-O-L-Y-S-H-*-% followed by DAMNNNNNNNNNN! hahahaha.

Any suggestions on a 3 blade prop that I could spin out of the box around 8100 Thanks!

What is your top speed now?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information